18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Cartomizers that fit V-2 batteries

morlockmorlock Posts: 3Member
edited July 2011 in The World of E-Cigarettes
I like my V-2 but would like to try some other brand of cartomizers without buying a full kit.  Does anyone know of any that fit the V-2 battery?

Comments

• GeezGeez Posts: 3,112Member
    any krd808d-1 connection
  • VaperLoverVaperLover Posts: 491Member
    @morlock - You might also try buying juice or eliquid and refill your V2 cartos....It's a real money saver.
  • VapestackVapestack Posts: 707Member
    And you can buy a adapter for 808 to 501/901 and possibilities are endless
  • morlockmorlock Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for the info!  I found adapters for about any combo but other than V-2 being an 808, what is Green Smoke, Blu, and South Beach?  Does anyone have a list? 
  • morlockmorlock Posts: 3Member
    The adapters that I found, adapt the following 510, 801, 901, 905, Ego. (ie- 510 bat to 801, ect.)  Can someone list brands that are 510, 801, 901?
  • VapestackVapestack Posts: 707Member
    You can just google whatever like KR808d1 , and you'll hit a multitude if sites selling, reviewing, KR's , I don't use 501s 901s. Joye ,,,,But I think for some carts you need a separate atomizer. I've been happy sticking with the KR s,
    But I also think the CE s once all figured out may be the future.