18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

bad taste

dillydilly Posts: 11Member
edited September 2011 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
Since my last order of cowboy med. i keep getting a bad taste in my mouth.   A very few cartridges were ok but so far most have been bad....not sure it is the juice leaking i see no signs of leaking it is like the vapor is doing it.   I tried wiping them off and even pulled out the filter top and wiped inside still bad.   Could my atomizers be doing this  I am done to just the manuals since I washed on and ruined it and lost another.   Or is it me.   I think I might have to try a real cig. again because of this

Comments

• dillydilly Posts: 11Member
    add to this comment about the bad taste   .......       worried about mouth cancer from these e-cigs
  • KraZ4sureKraZ4sure Posts: 60Member
    Yeah my Saharas suck this time. My menthol and peppermint are fine. Have yet to try the Reds I just received, although my last order was just okay. However, I got my order late and had a couple of camels. YUK!!! I wanted to brillo pad my mouth and lungs. Good luck!
  • fundoodmanfundoodman Posts: 101Member
    I had the same problem with the last order of Reds, I'm going to call CS later. They always help out. Mine didn't leak at all, just didn't have any flavor like the normal Reds that taste awesome.
  • Carmen_v2cigsCarmen_v2cigs Posts: 203Member ✭✭
    dilly -Just give us a call at customer service and we will be more then happy to help you out  :-c
  • southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    @fundoodman, I too find the Reds have no taste. 
  • PrettyininkPrettyinink Posts: 1,319Member ✭✭
    I don't think they are the same either. They taste better than July's but still not the same flavor from my order in June. Some are kinda perfumy tasting even...
  • CellManCellMan Posts: 5Member
    edited September 2011
    II don't know why this double post SORRY

• Cindy1962Cindy1962 Posts: 159Member
    geez, it does sound like a different manufacturer.  Because seems most of the flavors are having issues with consistency.  It seems the only logical explanation.   Why mess with Perfection?
  • section8section8 Posts: 1Member
    I just got started with my V2, ordered a sample pack and a 5 pack menthol - I've noticed some of the sample pack cartridges have a bad after taste, and some have very little in the way of taste compared with how much comes out of the menthol. Is this not normal?
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    edited September 2011
    @sect8 I think sample packs might sit there a little longer than most.  In my sample pack coffee and cherry were unvapable.  Somehow coffee tasted like burning maple, YUCK.  CHocolate & cola burned out fast (2 puffs fast)  sahara produced little to no vapor.  the rest were OK.  But that was a 50% fail ratio!