18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Looking for the sweetest, strongest, most flavorful juice

minton227minton227 Posts: 10Member
edited October 2011 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
I like creamy flavors like vanilla, butterscotch, caramel, etc.  I have tried and like the V2 vanilla, but i'm looking for more flavor.  I am now vaping vanilla and butterscotch, both from Dekang.  I like the butterscotch.  Sometimes it has a lot of flavor, but sometimes i can't taste much.  Don't know if i should be letting my cart sit for a while after filling or what.  I have heard good things in general about Johnson's Creek and Vermont Vapor.  Anyone know who has the sweetest, creamiest flavor?

Comments

• DanielsuzukiDanielsuzuki Posts: 1,000Member
    V2 Sahara, menthol, and peppermint in 12 to 18mg.
  • Sophie08Sophie08 Posts: 36Member
    @minton227, I've been experimenting with different flavors to find what I like best, and have found I enjoy the creamy sweet flavors as well - who would have thought.  I've had really good luck with Vermillion River - the Butter Rum is delicious and very flavorful!  I also like their Hard Lemonade.

I have ordered from Johnson's Creek as well.  Strong flavor, but not as sweet - more tobacco taste.  My favorite from them so far is the Summer Peach.  

You should also check out Ms. T's Bakery.  They have LOADS of flavor varieties.  I've heard really good things about their Snickerdoodle Cookie.  I haven't tried them yet, but I want to!  They have a lot of "bakery goods" flavors that you might be interested in.

And V2...sorry to be advertising these other companies!  Maybe this will get the ball rolling faster on the upcoming juices you've been promising!!!
  • VapestackVapestack Posts: 707Member
    Ms t bakery,, KBV,
  • Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    Vermillion River
  • lulu836lulu836 Posts: 762V2 Veteran ✭✭

Vermillion River!  'nuf said

Mrs. T's has flavorings meant for bakeries not inhalation.

edited October 2011

'Mrs. T's has flavorings meant for bakeries not inhalation"

Taken from website

" Nicotine is added as requested.  Ms T uses only flavors that are approved on the e-juice calculator found on ECF, and of those, only flavors that are made in the USA.  All juices are mixed personally by Ms T herself, in the United States.  Ms T's juices are all diacetyl free! "

• lulu836lulu836 Posts: 762V2 Veteran ✭✭

Taken from an email reply:

Linda,

Thank you for your interest in LorAnn Oils. We know that there are people that are using our flavorings in this way be we do not recommend their use in e-cigarettes.

Martha Williams

Customer Service

LorAnn Oils

1-800-862-8620

www.lorannoils.com

Isn't that the same disclaimer all the flavor companies give ,,, me thinks it's the oil based flavors that are bad to vape,, each juice company I have ordered all claim to not use oil based flavors,but Im sure they are all lying just to sell juice that tastes good... I guess ol ms Ts is really trying to poison folks, probably works for big tobacco .
  • southernstitchsouthernstitch Posts: 413Member
    edited October 2011
    I would think Mrs T's isn't the only one using Lorann flavorings. 

Vermillion River has strong flavors, but not a whole lot of sweets there.  Vapealicious is my go to for sweet, strong flavors with no nasty aftertaste. 
     I have trouble tasting flavors - it's either my equipment, or it's my own taste buds.  I've ordered some different equipment just to see. 
    Lots of juices are made and tested according to certain equipment, which is why you may not get the same intensity of flavor as someone using a certain type atty or carto (LR, or dual coil), on a 6v mod or some such thing.  I think the equpment has lots to do with the overall experience. 

I've read that by a certain age (not sure what age), you might only have half the taste buds you did as a youngster.  I think I have fried my buds.....
    You grow new taste buds all the time,, remember that scalding coffee,,,,
    Devices do make a difference on taste and vapor production,,, voltage, type of cart or atomizer, all come into play , find your fav juice , then find it's sweet spot ( like 3.7 volts with a 2.8 ohm cart) and for that juice it's yummy,, the next juice may taste/vape better at 5 volts,, to get pure taste of juice you need to get away from cartomizers, cuz that polyfill is alway there.
    Yeah we do grow new buds, but we grow less back as we age.   
    Unfortunately for me, cartos will probably remain a fact of life for a while, though I did order a tank with my latest equipment.  Cartos are easy to carry, don't leak, and all that.  But you're right, they definitely do affect the flavor.  I hate dripping on attys though. 
  • Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    It's why I like CE2s. No polyfill.
  • TheMaestroTheMaestro Posts: 10Member
    Virgin Vapors has some very sweet and creamy flavors. Another is Blue Mist; their caramel is amazing!
  • lunescalunesca Posts: 119Member
    Does anybody have favorite flavors from vapealicious? @southernstitch.

My favorites from Vermillion are KY Vanilla Blend, Fresh Mint and Caramelized Cappuccino.
    " Another is Blue Mist"     and check out their prices on large amounts,, i have a sample order in right now.
  • minton227minton227 Posts: 10Member
    Think i'm leaning toward the Butter Rum that Sophie08 mentioned.  Haven't decided yet.  Just love the creamy, sweet flavors.
  • TylerRoseTylerRose Posts: 27Member
    edited October 2011
    I have tried a few places but I think that dfwvapor has the best & sweetest flavors.
  • AngelsRUsAngelsRUs Posts: 1,710Member
    Best juice I have had as of yet is Cherry Blossom Tobacco but it's not from any of those vendors.
  • FubarFubar Posts: 729Member
    Just throwing my two cents in...First time order from KBV. Got RY4,OMG, Caramel Cookies and Butterscotch Bon Bon. The RY4 is hands down the best I've vaped yet, and I've tried at least 10 other types and companies. Very smooth, slightly sweet, good vapor. The OMG is ok, think it needs to steep a while. The Caramel is whoo hoo good! Can't stop myself vaping that one. Sweet, not too much TH, great vapor ant taste. The butterscotch has a medicinal smell to it, so I  will let that steep for a week or so before trying. Oh and I did select extra flavor options on all of them @ 18mg nic. All in all, very pleased with this order. And as I've mentioned in other threads, I'm a die hard menthol nut, but these flavors are really good. Just waiting for V2's menthol juice to become available, which I will buy in truckloads!
    KBV needs to steep a few days as it is mixed right before shipping, like many of the US juices, Chinese have shipping time to steep,,some juice even comes with a born date on the vial,, Once I built up stock, now i buy juice this month for next month,, and I order sample packs in between from vendors I havent tried, just for fun,,,, with my method you'll end up with a crapload of half used  5-10ml vials, at least fifty at last count,,, but at least when you jump up to 30-50mls  or more ya kinda know what your ordering,,,  what we need here is a traveling sample cigar box of  half vial sample juices we have  ordered shipped to the next on the list,, they try some ,, they take some out to keep, add some more from their stash and pass it on to the next on the list and with a few rules to follow...,, but that would take grown up mature people, and as LuLu pointed out we may have a short supply here.......
    great idea Vapestack I think there are pretty good peeps here but that would be my only concern.  I just like trying flavors out to see if I like them...so far not finding many that my taste buds love.
    Yep I'm with Angel, I order to see if I'll like the flavors first. Had too many that were horrible. But now with KBV, and liking the flavors even without steeping, I will be ordering from them and doing as Vaperstack suggested.
    Ok angel, Fubar, yawl get ten on a list, and I'll start it,I have plenty to start it,,,, I'll send it to angel and she sends it to Fubar ,, let's see who's next, also I'll start but I want the number ten spot, just to see what comes back,then I'll send it to #11 I dunno what yawl think????
    I have o9ne so far that deserves a big bottle purchase...and v2 MENTHOL  definitely a big bottle...once they are available!
    I'd be up for it
    I have a few small bottles I can add that I don't particularly care for.
    Well I'm never growing up! Defiantly not mature... but have been known to be quite reliable...lol. Although, I also have the thought that if I wouldn't vape it, I couldn't make someone else suffer either....but then again...lol.
    I think there is a significant difference in being a kid at heart and being immature...I am definitely a kid at heart myself!
  • Pras21Pras21 Posts: 80Member
    @ lulu836 Mrs. T's has flavorings meant for bakeries not inhalation.

LOL!!!

:))
    I agree! Although I have had some strawberry cheesecake from other vendors, it seems like you have to up the nic level for it to be somewhat decent.
    @lunesca, my favorite flavors from Vapealicious are STL Gooey Butter Cake and AG's Dream.  She's going to have some brand new ones up on her site probably this weekend!  She's the queen of great vapes, IMO.
  • luckylucieluckylucie Posts: 23Member
    Hi tyler Rose, beautiful pic of your rose btw...I shop at DFWvapor for my e-juice too. I just love them...with about 200 flavors, I have found about 20 that are really awesome. If you like a sweet dessert taste for your vape, I highly recommend their blueberry cheesecake...it is my all time fav...it is delicious Happy vaping,

Anyone tried butter cream from Tasty Vapor or hopscotch from Freedom Smoke?

• coritroncoritron Posts: 190Member
    Can anyone recommend a tobacco flavoured juice (0mg) that would work well with cutting 36mg blueberry juice? It's quite thick so I'm thinkin PG would be the better option for tobacco flavouring..

Oh yeah, I want to achieve around 9-12mg

Suggestions please if you will?
  • Sent you a PM @coritron  :D
  • Cindy1962Cindy1962 Posts: 159Member
    Ah, Buttercream from Tasty Vapor.......Super Yummy!   Also Cupcake,vanilla custard with Buttercream (sweetened)  lol as if its not sweet enough!!  They mix 3 flavors and I saw that on a forum and tried.  It is Good!!!
    Also they have ultimate Vanilla thats really good.  Come to think of it.....Tasty Vapor has the most Good flavors that I do order in big bottles many times.  They really are "Tasty!" :) 
  • Cindy1962Cindy1962 Posts: 159Member
    oh.....on all of those from TV I get sweetened.
  • EmackEmack Posts: 100Member
    Vermillion River Buttered Rum is amazing - so good with a cup of coffee!
  • LightoftheWorldLightoftheWorld Posts: 294Member
    its a shame....we have been forced to juice...BUT NOW I LOVE IT!!!!! Have all kinds of recipes...too bad V2 didnt come out with more flavors and juice SOONER...maybe I would have had extra funds...for their juice...
  • puppynursepuppynurse Posts: 1,514V2 Veteran
    I absolutely love the Tundra and Tennessee Cured from Johnson Creek, and the RY4 from gourmetvapor
  • mtnmanmtnman Posts: 3Member
    has anyone found a close match to red by any other company's I like smooth tobacco by my vapor store but just not quiet it any help please??? best red I've tasted is here!!
  • @mtnman, I have sent you a PM
    Thanks for all the responses.  I just made an order with Tasty Vapor.  Butter Cream Cupcake, Bananas Foster, and Tasty Finger.  All with extra sweetener. 

I ordered my Butter Cream Cupcake, Bananas Foster, and Tasty Finger from Tasty Vapor on Monday.  I received it Wednesday.  I was impressed with the fast delivery from CA to KY.  I got a 30ml bottle of the Butter Cream Cupcake and the other 2 were samples (10ml).  The Butter Cream Cupcake is very good but i think it needs to steep because it was made fresh to order.  The Bananas Foster is delicious and the Tasty Finger is to die for.  I can't believe how good it is.  Tastes like a Butterfinger.  I really can't believe how good this stuff is.  I'm amazed.

• kaykaykaykay Posts: 11,655Member
    clouds of vapor has the best butterscotch in the biz,hands down..expensive but the best out there.
  • WitchiepooWitchiepoo Posts: 211Member
    I would recommend Bombay Vaping. I also like the sweet, flavorful types. They have sampler packs and really good prices, starts at 8$ for 5 flavors. They have bakery/fruit/gourmet/sweets and fruit flavors. Code is  " 1stord " for 2$ off.
    My favorites there are caramel, caramel coffee, bubble gum, mountain dew, chocolate dipped banana, root beer float and blueberry waffle. You can order nicotine AND flavor strengths.
  • TKITKI Posts: 411Member

My favorites so far;

KBV - Crisp Cola (add a lil vanilla and you've got vanilla coke) and Cinnamint. Extra shot on the cola.

TVR - Sweet Strawberry, Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, Blue Cotton Candy and Pumpkin Spice with a touch of Caramel and French Vanilla. All with an extra shot of flavor.

Mrs. T's - Kickin Apple, Snickerdoodle Cookies and Vanilla Custard.

VR - Have the Raspberry (very good) Texas Watermelon (so-so) and the Hard Lemonade (good for the lil flavor it has) Hoping it improves with more steeping.

JC - Summer Peach, The only tobacco flavor I can vape.

My must have daily vapes are the Strawberry, Kickin Apple and the hard to put down Cinnamint.

I'm starting to think it's a never ending search, but I've only been doing this for a month!

• arthistorygirlarthistorygirl Posts: 294Member
    BUMP!!!

Anyone want to do the sample box describes above? I'm very trustworthy! I'd start it if u need someone to begin! I've got lots of 6ml's that are fine but not my fave...

Also want to mention that ps is da bomb! Ordered Saturday afternoon, got them today! I m in watermelon heaven right now (free samples galore)
  • TnThompsonTnThompson Posts: 184Member
    Everything I've gotten from TVR had loads of flavor.
  • danadana Posts: 539Member
    I would love to be part of the sample box. I've got a bunch of 6mls that I don't particularly enjoy, but I've heard many people love. JC for instance.
  • arthistorygirlarthistorygirl Posts: 294Member
    Let's do this. I'll pack up a box with an invoice. We can have a pm thread to keep track of stuff. As long as I get it back with stuff to try and not just all my old stuff, I'll start! Dana pm me your addy!