18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Dry mouth and aftertaste...?

drannydranny Posts: 2Member
edited December 2010 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
I have several different cartridges now, Cowboy 18s and a variety of others from V4L in several flavors and strengths. I am really trying to like this experience, but I find that my mouth dries out very quickly and my tongue gets a little fuzzy with an aftertaste. Is this caused by the nicotine, the propylene glycol, or the veg glycerin? Any thoughts? I don't know if this is normal or not. Thanks.

Comments

• VapinitaVapinita Posts: 746Member
    I don't know the cause, but I notice the dry mouth, fuzzy tongue occasionally. I have found that half a stick of gum works for me. I vape menthol 6mg and have found a great complimentary gum flavor... 5 brand sugerless gum in the Solstice flavor. Mmmm! love the combination.
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,672Member
    dranny, you could be dehydrated...thats what happend to me... the after taste, i get on some flavors, but to me i think its the nicotine after taste and to think of it, the nicotine makes my tongue feel fuzzy and dry.......it also could be how v4l mixes there juices/carts.....i ordered from them,,,some good flavors, but i noticed with some oily buttery base they have to some juices.....but when I ordered from Johnson Creek for there juices I never get the after taste or dry mouth or anything, its really smooth.
  • CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    I get the dry mouth and lips, but not the fuzzy feeling. I think somebody said the dry mouth could be caused by the PG, but not sure which topic that was mentioned.
  • DragonDragon Posts: 596Member ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    PG can most definitely dry you out, the same with VG but not to the same extent both are Humectants and draw moister from your mouth nose and throat. I have found I like to drink fruit juice while vaping, nicotine depletes your body of vitamin C anyway and by putting it back my mood has seriously improved. And as smokers the better the mood the less stress allowing the V2cig to more easily satisfy your crave and keep you at that relaxed state of mind and that = less cigarettes. So try it and just see what you think I like (All Natural simply lemonade) not from concentrate or (Campbell's Tomato juice) both high in vitamin C. In about three days if you feel better and have more energy and a more positive outlook post back and let us know, cant hurt . Good Luck
  • drannydranny Posts: 2Member
    Thanks for the replies. I believe now that it is the nicotine as I have tried several different cartos from V4L in varying nicotine levels and the dry mouth/aftertaste diminishes with lower nic levels. I have a new fave which is Chocolate Peppermint in 4mg and I am happy as can be. The only thing that would make me happier is to actually have the product I paid for...still missing my car charger and PCC =(
  • SurfergirlSurfergirl Posts: 7Member
    Hi Dranny,
    I just drink bottles of water to counteract it. And use lip balm.
    SG