18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

WOOO!

GIJennaGIJenna Posts: 53Member
edited December 2011 in I Love My V2!
just spoke with a rep named joshua (very friendly and awesome phone skills!) and he told me V2 will ship to APO addresses! :D

Comments

• DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!  Take care of yourself Jenna!!

• mimimimi Posts: 1,998V2 Veteran
    Waiting for that APO address, Jenna...  
    **==
  • dBdB Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Way to go V2...and FPO too I would hope.  Only need to get the packages to the port (Bayonne NJ for example) and the Military Postal Service takes it from there.  Never understood why everyone doesn't ship to APO/FPOs.    
  • GIJennaGIJenna Posts: 53Member
    i got you @mimi, i'm waiting on confirmation tomorrow :)
  • puppynursepuppynurse Posts: 1,514V2 Veteran
    @GIJenna please take care of yourself and come home safe and thanks for doing what you do I truly appreciate it.  Send me your address so I can send cards too.
    Jenna, darlin', there are many people/friends you've made on the forum who would love to send you a Christmas card or letter. If you'd care to make your APO public to all... please do. If not, please send it to us by PM. Jenna, you are my hero and may God bless you and keep you safe when you venture to that "sandy" place.
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    me too @GIJenna...gimmie an addy...you gonna get sick of us lol
  • EmackEmack Posts: 100Member
    I second that!  Would love an address to support you!  Thanks so much for all you do!!
  • GIJennaGIJenna Posts: 53Member
    As soon as I get boots on the ground I will let everyone know what it is. Can't guarantee I can post it for operational security reasons but I will give it to someone trustworthy (mimi :) ) who I am sure will pass it on to those who ask. The reason I'm holding it back is there have been many weather delays as well as delay because of the rush to get troops home from Iraq. I'd hate to have packages returned because they arrived before I did! But I am ready to go save some lives combat medic style and kick some butt :)
  • visionary333visionary333 Posts: 1,446Member
    image  image

Good luck and god speed Jenna.
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,248Member ✭✭✭
    Ditto for me Jen, I am very proud of you.
    I will gladly act as the go-between for all here who ask for it.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Will keep you in my prayers Jenna!  And I would love to have your address, too!  -- Emma
    Please PM me if you'd like Jenna's new address.
    edited December 2011
    Just got an update from Jenna. She is still en route to her final destination. So far, so good (my words) with her travels.  
    **==
  • nomorecigsnomorecigs Posts: 1,582Member
    Just sent her a card!  Thanks mimi!
    She will love having some connection with those of us back "home".