18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Switching from 12 mg to 6 mg and now 0 mg

Dragon36Dragon36 Posts: 290Member
edited January 2012 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A

Hi Guys!!

So the story is this: on March 25th 2011 I started vaping and continue doing so (no analogs).

The thing is that i started with 12 mg (March, april, June, July, Agost, september) I like vanilla and coffee,

Then in October i had a trip and got confuse with my carts and took 6 mg. They tasted better so...I Changed to 6 mg BUT the thing is that I am smoking 3 carts a day since then!!!

When I first started vaping (on 12 mg) I did that too, but after a month or so, I went down to two, then to 1 cart a day.

Now It's been almost 3 months that I switch from 12 mg to 6 mg.. I am still vaping 3 carts a day!!!

I have try to switch back to 12, but I dont like them anymore...

I was wondering if any of you have a similar story?? will I (some day in a near future) be able to vape one 6mg cart??

I am trying it to be two 6mg and One 0 mg... Is not working...

My concern, is that I am vaping to much...I want to reduce it at least to Two a day... any tips??

Thanks Guys!! XOXO

Comments

• MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran

How about using the 12 and 6mg cartos in combination.  One or two drags off the 12 then the rest 6.  It may reduce the urge enough to lessen how much you vape.  I think the step from 12 to 6 was a bit too much for you is all.  You could also buy the e-liquid in 2 different strengths, and see if combining them will increase the nicotine level a little without affecting the flavor too much.

• emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Good tip, @Mom!  I have 6mg, 9mg.11mg. 12mg 18mg 24mg. and 0mg. juice...all menthol.  I mix the nic strengths to get a "sweet spot" depending on the time of day, how nervous I am, what's going on around me, etc.  

@Dragon36  I was really surprised that I liked the 6mg. flavor so much!  You wouldn't think the nic itself would effect flavor that much, but it does!  
  • Dragon36Dragon36 Posts: 290Member

Hello again!!

Thank you @Mom and @emeleste!!

I cant deal with the 12 mg anymore i actually dislike it!! Because Emeleste is right, the flavor is completly different...and I think I am getting in trouble, cause as I said before, I am now vaping Zero mg at night and they are YUMMIEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The mix of two Mgs sounds great... hope it works and hope V2 releases soon new flavors because I only vape Vainilla and Coffee....

Thanks again gals!!!

• jaceejacee Posts: 141Member ✭✭
    When I started I vaped 18 mg and after awhile I went down to 12 mg.  I have been able to do 6 mg as well, but when I tried the 0 mg I did not like the taste.  I have only done cowboy originally and V2 Reds when they made the switch.  Like you I noticed a flavor change, but still liked it in each case except when I tried 0 mg.  I don't understand why it would change the flavor, but it did.  I don't think I will ever be able to vape just 0, but figure this is so much better than analogs I am not going to be concerned.  Good luck!
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    maybe start making 3 mg creations.  Have a 6 carto, puff it a bit and add in zero juice and taper it down.  This is working to help me step down from 18s to 12s.  Now most days i can take 12 all day (couldnt say that even one week ago).  

Nic itself has a kind of taste i noticed.  I like it.  I also dont think i'll be able to go to zero, but hey, i'm not goign to beat myself up over it.