18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Cartodryer© Dries Cartomizers in 10 Seconds!!!

TamyTamy Posts: 1,864V2 Veteran
edited February 2012 in The World of E-Cigarettes
http://www.teamkr808.com/

Watch the video it is realy cool

Comments

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    man...these folks are high priced...$1 for an 10 cent o-ring? $4 bucks for a single Grabber pen holder (4 bucks for a 3 pack at CVS)...nice profit margins...lol
  • JTHOLDMJTHOLDM Posts: 8,899Member
    and carto dry 59.00 or 29.00 fugetabout it
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,864V2 Veteran
    It's still a cool device, but yes it is way to high priced.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Well..if it's just using centrifugal force...couldn't you just take your cleaned carto outside and do a taryn spin using a lanyard to dry it?  Or am I missing something???
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,864V2 Veteran
    This is one of my posts where I would not buy it, but some one else might like it. For some one who uses only carts it might be a good investment. I don't clean my carts its to much trouble to me and I use CE-2's and now 808 tanks.
  • MomMom Posts: 2,577V2 Veteran

One of their blogs should be required reading, I swear!  Read this and see if you can identify yourself. :)

http://www.teamkr808.com/V.I.P.html

=))
  • DixieDixie Posts: 6,230V2 Veteran
    @mom that is...just...PERFECT!!
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    That is AWESOME!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    @Mom thanks! That is a very funny blog/link, love the picture too. @Dixie, did you pose for that drawing? :-?
  • lakelandjimlakelandjim Posts: 250Member
    Who else read that thinking 1)Which one am I? or 2)Which one do the others think I am?
    =))
  • nyllatxnyllatx Posts: 295Member

*raises hand* @lakelandjim

Actually - I was more identifying everyone else and hoping I was just a regular and not something obnoxious.
    @Mom, your chat name suggest "The Parent" but your posts are def that of "The Regular"
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I was thinking both 1.) and 2.) @lakelandjim!

When I saw "The Parent" category...first person popped in mind was @Mom...but her personality on the forum doesn't match that description.  I CAN think of someone else who DOES fit that one, however!

It's funny...but it's true that just about every one of those "types" are represented here.  As for me...well, I hope I'm a "Regular Gal".... 
    ;)

I assure you emeleste you are a "Regular Gal" in the nicest sense of the term.

One type of member type missing from the list is The Troll, thankfully Marni seems to weed them out pretty quickly.

That was what I thought, too, @DaddyCat - on the missing Troll.  And on Marni doing such a good job on limiting those here.
    WE LOVE OUR MOMMMYYYYYY

Trolls are on message boards everywhere. They make me a sad panda.

What color ribbon can I wear for Internet Troll Awareness Week?

(I also hope I'm just a slightly more quirky form of a regular gal. *crosses fingers*)

:))  @JTHOLDM.  Oh - you have your quirkiness, @nyllatx.  Just a nice quirky, though. :)

i AM A FANBOY MIXED WITH JUICE JUNKIE

MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY =))
    :|
    nyllatx, you are special, Only "regular" as defined in that blog.

*whew* Thanks guys... I was worried I was treading on "Know-it-all Newbie" category. ;)

>:D<

=))  Dixie and mommy are the parent I am more of a fanboy and juice junkie mix
  • TraLTraL Posts: 13,305Member
    @Tamy thanks for the post.. @JackieO is missing you know he would have hijacked this thread..
    TRALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
  • rockmanrockman Posts: 81Banned
    What is a troll?

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Morning
    :-h
    Morning @Jneste ~O)
    Oh thanks, you got me coffee?
    :)
    @};-

LOL  :) 

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Not sure where I fit in...lol...
    Here's one for you too @absintheur .....did you feel left out?
    @};- :))
    =))
  • VaperManVaperMan Posts: 238Member
    I wonder if the carto dryer ever expels the innards (filler) of the cartridges it is spinning. I accidently shot out all the filler of a cart just trying to air dry it using the syringe-not fun; like toothpaste that can't be put back in the tube.
  • viper65viper65 Posts: 184Member
    I duct tape half a dozen of em to a 18volt cordless drill and wham!!! Dry in 3 seconds.....beat that!!!!
    :D
  • VaperManVaperMan Posts: 238Member
    @viper65 that would definitely do the trick! i tried just air dryin some and they were still damp after 3 days- 3 seconds sounds a whole lot better.
    I just thought of another one that blog on forum types missed:  The Psycho - the one most likely to fire into a group of innocent bystanders because the world doesn't agree with their unique perspective.  They're noted to be very tightly wound control freaks.  Sometimes mistaken for a troll.
    @Mom =))
    :D

So wrong

[-X

*secretly laughing *

Aww @Dixie!  You don't let me have any fun!

=))
    Actually, with all kidding aside, I was pretty accurate.  Just with a touch of humor. :)  Some folks on forums have me concerned. 
    edited February 2012
    :-\"  

If the world would just bend to my will there would be fewer problems.