18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

BEST refillable KR808D-1 cartomizer???

connorlconnorl Posts: 5Member
edited April 2012 in New Members Start Here
preferably clear so you can see the liquid...

still searching,

Aloha,
-c
Tagged:

Comments

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,395Member ✭✭✭
    901 T
  • stevesteve Posts: 453Member
    you could just buy a tank for it..those are clear and you can see the juice..vapor4life has ones that fit v2 bats
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    The 901 tanks are popular with many folks here...they work great on the V2 808 batteries.
  • ginazginaz Posts: 663V2 Veteran
    I had no success with the tanks from V4L. They didn't work even with my vGo batteries. Unfortunately it was a waste of money. I use Vision tanks and they work great with the 808 vGo
    The Vision Tanks won't work well with the V2 batteries.
    They are actually called iTurbo tanks and a member here carries them on her site. They work on my vGo batteries because they are 808 threads and they also carry ones for 510 threads. These type of tanks look silly on a stick battery but work fine on my fat batts (vGo)
    thanks for that info Ginaz.I was going to order some of those tanks from v4life but after hearing your input I'm going to have to do some more research into the best possible system for my v2's
    Honestly Steve they were disappointing. They make the batteries act screwy. I even sent a brand new one to a member on here. She filled it and tried it on her stick batteries and her vGo(she bought her vGo from the same place) and she had no luck with them either. I'll send you a pm about the iTurbos.
    Steve - sent you a pm...
    I like these mini-tank atomizers

• DelicorDelicor Posts: 37Member
    @Absintheur could you pm me the site for thos
  • LSardouLSardou Posts: 150Member ✭✭
    Absintheur, I'm interested in purchasing that one too.  Could you PM me the link too?  Thanks.
  • maverick101maverick101 Posts: 191Member
    @Absintheur-I too would like to know where you get the clear carts from.
  • PecaboPecabo Posts: 245Member
    Me three! Pretty please and thank you.
  • cricketinecricketine Posts: 366Member

Me too?
    Pretty please?
  • waramirwaramir Posts: 10Member
    Absintheur, same here! pm please :)
  • MuldemarMuldemar Posts: 500Member
    I would also like a PM abs..thank you
  • bk78bk78 Posts: 245Member
    Hey abs shoot me a pm too. Thanks.
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    @
    Absintheur looks like you are a popular person and would like it too 
    Thanks Steve...just saved me a ton of PMs...lol...
  • littleonelittleone Posts: 1,441Member
    And I just ordered those today.
    sure thing Abs. ;)
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    I know that @Mom was using those too...she swears by them...or she certainly used to!  They are a mite small for my tastes, but I might try them one of these days.  
    http://www.mtnvapor.com/I-Turbo-Clear-Atomizer-Tank-iturbo.htm. there's the bigger one..same thing just holds more juice
    Cool!  I guess I'd forgotten about that site.  I did order a Vision Stardust...which is about the same thing, only the one I got is for the 510 eGo & kGo.  Also giving the Giantomizer a try (also 510).  Since the iTurbo is KR808...I imagine it'd suit folks here better.  I wonder what it'd look like on a V2 battery, though?
    @emeleste it looks a little odd and out of place but looks great on a vGo battery.
    I may have to give it a try...I do have 7 vGo type batteries after all! lol!!  Now there's an idea.  If I like the Stardust on the eGo & kGo...I think I might have to give the iTurbo a go!  
  • TexasPrideTexasPride Posts: 233Member
    ditto @ginaz.. It really looks like it was made for the vGo, it just works on the V2
    Em I know you have the batteries that will work fine with an iTurbo. They are 1.6ml capacity. I use ego vision cartomizers on my 510 and 510 DCT on the variable.
    @ginaz...are we talking about the model(s) that is(are) really picky and some won't work with the 901 T-tanks and the dual coils?    :D
    You recommended them to me a few weeks ago and I share the same love for them that you do. I've never tried the 901T because I'm happy with the vision clearos whether 510 or 808. I wish they would redesign them though with the wicks at the bottom so you didn't have tilt them went they start to drain.
    I'm really not worried about looks..it holds a lot of juice and that's the real reason id get it in the first place..the 510's. work with the v2's with the adapters correct????
    http://www.vapor4life.com/6ml_Dual_Coil_Tank-_808D_Style-DCT-5.html. these are the ones I really want but Abs said dual coil doesn't work well with the v2 bats
    As far as I know @steve...yes they do.  

EDIT:  I just tried a 510 carto on a V2 with an adapter and it worked fine.  And I believe @Dixie was using an adapter on her XL V2 batteries for her Stardusts.
    I bought two of those tanks Steve and it wouldn't work with any of my 808 batteries. I found them to be a big waste of money.
  • GooseGoose Posts: 1,765Member
    which ones are you refering to, ginaz?
    OH..sorry @steve....you are talking about THAT kind of tank!  I don't know about them at all.  Don't even use 'em with my big boys!  I doubt that would be very effective on a V2 battery.
  • maverick101maverick101 Posts: 191Member
    @steve-are those clear carts filled the same way a v2 carts?
  • MuldemarMuldemar Posts: 500Member

My 6ml tanks all are 1.5 ohms..They dont work with V2 bats..you need lower voltage..and at least 650mah..

I personaly like them..I have 10..

:D
  • BassManStanBassManStan Posts: 214Member ✭✭✭
    How many refills are the little clear ones good for? Comparable to a standard carto?
    @emeleste I'm just trying to do some research and figure out what I need to do or what I need to get to use something like those.@Muldermar I'm really green when it comes to vaping.only have been doing this for almost 2 months.all the volts and ohms are things I need to google so I can understand what I'm dealing with and what mixes with what and how to get the most from my experience.this is a hobby for me which makes it different from when I smoked analogs cause that was an addiction.I appreciate all your guys' input and soon as I learn enough to ask an educated question I definitely know who to ask
  • Blake81Blake81 Posts: 4Member
    Is the 808d tank atomizer shown in the pic above reusable? Also can it be used with a drip tip?
    yes they're refillable.yes you can.use a drip tip with them..I.believe there is already a drip tip on it
    edited April 2012
    The one I pictured needs to be used with the tip that comes with it as that tip seal the center tube off so juice cannot leak into it. I could not get a regular drip tip to fit even almost forcing it.

BassManStan...I have refilled one 7-8 times already
  • prioritiespriorities Posts: 148Member
    Wow..I missed this one...do those really work well..and is there liquid [if they sell it] any good..I just left a comment on another topic about waiting for my order..smoking 'real' cigs :( because order so slow..would love ot know where to get these and reputable liquid in all of the great sounding flavors you guys are all mentioning all the time..making my mouth water :) ha...seriously...thanks for all of you help for us new gals/guys...take care...Lee
  • koalaskoalas Posts: 86Member
    @Absintheur Does one fill those mini tanks just like a cartridge? Anything special I would need to know about using one of those?
  • prioritiespriorities Posts: 148Member
    Oh there you are @emeleste  I hear from lots of others that  you know so much about all of this :) ...I would love to find other carts while waiting and liquids too..but there is so much out there..who is good and who is not...ones that would fit V2 batteries and the power cig? Thanks again..all of you...have a great night...
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    Business is about to be booming because I want some too now
    It amazes me that so many of these things come without any kind of instructions at all...lol.

If you look at the pic you can see there is a cap...you pull that out and it is a tight fit...lol. Then you just fill to the line when the bottom of the cap/plug sits. carefully push the cap/plug back in and vape.

I would point out it looks like there is a cap like on a V2 cartridge...that does not come out to fill it...you have to remove the entire plug.

you can see the center cap in the first pic ...this does not come out, instead pull out the entire cap/plug as in the second pic.