18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
Zig-Zag Vaporizers Zig-Zag vaporizers are a modern take on an iconic brand, with a style as individual as yours.

How Much E Liquid in 1 cartomizer

aewaew Posts: 31Member
edited January 2011 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
Just wondering if anyone knows how much e liquid is in one of the V2 cartomizers. Like how many milliliters, for example? Thanks!

Comments

• Stephanie_V2cigsStephanie_V2cigs Posts: 546Banned
    0.9ml :-)
  • aewaew Posts: 31Member
    Thanks Stephanie :-D
  • goin4nosmokegoin4nosmoke Posts: 1,682Member
    u are a know it all stephanie :) roflmao
    Vape On
    The Vaping Lurker hehehehe (getting close steph, what do u think lol)
  • JondsterJondster Posts: 571V2 Veteran
    edited January 2011
    I got a full 1.0 ml into a V2 blank

( and YES !! I finally got my blanks !!!)
  • CarolGCarolG Posts: 565Member
    The blanks are in?? Yay!!!! I'm a happy camper because my 80-pack of Coffee and Cowboy is on its way.
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    They hold 1ml,(~20 drops) but some seem to have less batting. So some might flood out if a full 1ml is put in...or not. I think (stephanie correct me here) they stick to a shade less on prefilled so this doesn't happen...not to short you.

(oh and don't go by the drops because some fluids are thicker...bigger drops)
    I got that 1 ml via a syringe - it's easier & faster to fill as you can inject the juice at the very bottom & let it saturate upwards
  • TopherTopher Posts: 104Member
    Looks like I'll be finding me a drug dealer to sell me a syringe...."hey man..I got the drugs you need..." "No thanks I just want the syringe." ~walks away a happy camper, leaving a very confused dealer~
  • StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 563Member
    Aww just find a farm supply place. You can buy all the syringes ya need :-)
  • TopherTopher Posts: 104Member
    lol Thanks ^.^
  • Stephanie_V2cigsStephanie_V2cigs Posts: 546Banned
    Earthpig. yes, we do .9 ml on our prefilled carts :-)
    edited January 2011
    I'd say go for a 16 gauge maximum. 22 gauge is too thin - most commonly used by diabetics and junkies. A 5ml capacity will do well

Which means don't go to your friendly neighborhood "Clean Needle Program" to try to score a freebie.

• UnbiasedUnbiased Posts: 315Member
    I know this might cause an issue but there are other E-cig vendors that sell syringes with tips on them. I believe Johnson Creek carries a syringe with a plastic flex-tip and Wet Your Stick has one with a blunt end on it. Both for like $2 each. Of course there's shipping charges so a little more.
  • DynamicImageDynamicImage Posts: 35Member
    Most all big box drugstores sell them on LI. Walgreens, rite aid, cvs and such.
    Not everywhere though. Here in Oklahoma you can't buy them because there is too many addicts.
  • DynamicImageDynamicImage Posts: 35Member
    Interesting, I wonder what people do if you have diabetes? I'm sure different states have different regulations, kinda weak none the less. I know cough syrup and stuff like that have different regulations per state.
    Well, if you have a prescription they can sell it to you but not to anyone who just asks.