18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Entering the world of e-juice samples......

Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
edited April 2012 in New Members Start Here

Hello folks ,

There appears to be some seriously inexpensive juice samples out there ..  and after vaping for nearly 3 weeks analog free exclusiveIy with V2 cartos am gonna go ahead and start sampling  .  And for $2.50 for 5ml ...you really cant go wrong  .

Up until this point I have vaped only V2  Red12mg cartos  [exluding the v2 menthol I had to endure when I ran out ]  which is 100% PG .  I have read a lil bit on the non tobacco'esque vape juices and by intent it seems they all contain some VG .    Should I conduct my flavor experimentations with 100% PG ... or should I do an 80/20 mix ?

Mark 

Comments

• HowellHowell Posts: 110Member
    I prefer a mix of some sort. A little more VG does no harm and it produces a lot more vapor. Just be careful of 50% or more VG. VG is a lot thicker than PG and can actually clog up carts and tanks if they are not cleaned very often. Also, VG can leave a greasy feeling in your mouth that PG does not. That's just my view on the mater. I am sure some one with more knowledge will add to the discussion.
  • LeapingFrogsLeapingFrogs Posts: 393Member
    You should try a little bit of each... You might even like some of the 50/50 juices. The more VG you have the more vapor production you'll experience but less throat hit. My sweet spot is 70PG/30VG. Yours might be different though!
  • D_CD_C Posts: 25Member
    ooooh @LeapingFrogs, you just answered one of my questions!  I like a HEAVY TH...like Lucky's (yeah, I know)...so, higher PG?
    PG will give you more TH for sure! Adding a little menthol to whatever flavor you choose will give you a bit more TH as well. The juice company I use has a "cool" that you can add to any flavor... it's like a menthol sensation without the mint flavor. I'll add it to a lot of my juices. 
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member

@LeapingFrogs    My gf likes the sound of that ...  could you pm me some details to this flavor .  vendor info ..base blend ... flavor mix etc .

• Flex71Flex71 Posts: 9Member
    @
    Mark_NH sent you a pm. 

I really enjoy the 5ml samples. I've already tried 7 different flavors. I only have about 190+ more flavors to try! :-O
    So far, the Vanilla Swirl and the Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are my favorite. I'm also fond of the Dragon Fire.

I got Dragon Fire last week... holy schnakies it actually hurt my mouth. I'm going to let it mellow out (hopefully) for a week or so with the cap off and see if "fire" burns down a little. LOL. The Dragon's Blood and plain Dragon Fruit are heavenly though.
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    I know a place that gives you a free 10ml bottle, I'll send you a pm on the specifics.
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    After trying a few samples from some different vendors, I can say that I like VG up to about 30%. I am however vaping one right now that is 50/50 mix and it tastes great, and produces a ton of vapor, but I know it's going to kill this cart in the next fill or two. It's so thick. I'll probably give it another shot when I get my mini tanks
    @murphyinsight - I'm thinking that's where I got the one I'm using right now from. Great site, and great selection if it's the same one that also has the 40% off code as well
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    @murphyinsight and @wmike145 that place rules I buy all my juices from them now. Since the v2 menthol started to taste funky I switched to their ICE ICE and i love it. 
    That's the place!  I wish V2 could get into making juice like that, have a new department just for making USA ejuice!
    @Tap352 - I'm vaping the Ice Ice right now and it is really good. It's what I thought V2 peppermint would have been like. I'm going to probably try some of their other ice flavors by having my mom order a free sample and have it shipped to her. Good stuff, and much better at 50/50 than I expected.
    They are great I'm finally used to the ICE ICE it will become my all day vape once I stock up some more. I also need to try their new pure menthol juice they just released. They prices for that site are very fair and they are constantly releasing new flavors.  Luckily I found that site right when I started vaping I've only ordered juice from them, v2 and a local store. I'm glad I didn't have to waste time and money with other sites/stores. 
    I made a short list of flavors I'd like to try from them. A lot of the dessert/candy/bakery flavors sound great but I don't know that I'd vape them enough to warrant ordering them. I have lined up (at least in my head) what I'd like to get from there, in order: Pure Menthol, Cherry Ice, Spearmint, Absinthe, Orange Cream, PistachiOH!, and Blue Honey.
    I made a short list of flavors I'd like to try from them. A lot of the dessert/candy/bakery flavors sound great but I don't know that I'd vape them enough to warrant ordering them. I have lined up (at least in my head) what I'd like to get from there, in order: Pure Menthol, Cherry Ice, Spearmint, Absinthe, Orange Cream, PistachiOH!, and Blue Honey.
    Here are my favorite 

Orange Cream 
    Apple Pie (It's their best IMO)
    Cinnamon Roll Redux  
    Carmel Apple
    Strawberry Banana 
    ICE ICE 

I don't think I have had a juice from them I don't like. I think you can send back the ones you don't like and they will replace them. I saw something on their site that said that. 
  • joek6992joek6992 Posts: 2Member
    Hi everyone, I am new here.I have been reading over this forum for a few days now and just joined up. My wife and I are new to vaping. Can someone please send me a pm with this vender. I dont want to take a chance on getting the weird menthol from V2.I havent been with them long and the last menthol I got was prefilled carts that tasted ok but I am not sure what the old menthol tasted like that everyone loved so much. I want to start filling my own but do not want to risk $10 plus shipping on a bad bottle
    I have a few of those I can send you, if you want :) pm me.
    sending a pm Joe, give me 5 min.
    "I don't think I have had a juice from them I don't like. I think you can
    send back the ones you don't like and they will replace them. I saw
    something on their site that said that. "

Yes, they will, They have done it for me and that's how I found the ones I love! They are very smart and know how to keep a customer long term, not just first order!
  • ZassZass Posts: 659Member
    The blue honey is amazing.
    Yes, blue honey is great, one of the ones I get 30ml bottles of.
  • GinaMGinaM Posts: 19Member
    Oh please send me the name of the ejuice vendor, in a p/m. I love v2 and just ordered some more Sahara juice and have in the past ordered from another vendor, juices such as : Apple pie, Orange cream , caramel apple,chocolate covered cherry , banana nut bread,etc. and I am wondering if it could be the same company or if there is a vendor that makes EVEN better ejuice. I can't wait until V2 starts selling congress in liquid. I tried this other vendor's congress and although it was good, just not quiet as good as V2. I am dying to try honey flavor of some sort. I have been analog free for OVER 3 months. But Tried 1 puff of an analog last night at a wedding and it SUCKED!!! lol, pardon the pun.. But at least now I know I will remain analog free for life. No going back now for sure.
  • BrealuBrealu Posts: 86Member
    edited April 2012
    Just google ICE ICE e liquid or blue honey e liquid.

Guess I'll have to get some blue honey!
    I'll send you some info Gina.
  • BrealuBrealu Posts: 86Member
    Sorry if I came across less than helpful on the last post, wasn't my intention. Good night all.
    (:|
  • BarneyDBarneyD Posts: 6Member
    @murphyinsight: can you pm the site? Also, do you know any site that ship to Canada nic eliquid, it is really hard to get those nic eliquid bottle here T_T! Thanks!
  • NieceNiece Posts: 21Member
    @murphyinsight, can you PM me the sight you have been talking about?  Thanks
  • mario129mario129 Posts: 189Member
    Just asking if 60%PG/ 40%VG is easy to kill a cartridge? Cuz I'd ordered some juices with this specs!
    Thanks in advance!
  • TadAPVaperTadAPVaper Posts: 45Member
    I have juices from them:

Orange cream
    Mocha java drizzle (favorite)
    Banana mama
    turtle cheesecake (great)
    Buttery nipple (delicious)
    Caramel apple (delicious)
    Peach ice (great)
    Fire and ice (favorite)

Im looking forward to trying their other ice flavors since im a menthol person. I was surprised with mocha java drizzle ( coffee chocolate caramel cream) because I am not a coffee drinker. This turned out to be my favorite non menthol so far.
  • Ironworker808Ironworker808 Posts: 47Member
    Alright, my interest is peaked.

Haven't purchased anywhere but V2 so far, but this vendor seems to be all the rage! Would someone please be so kind as to PM this vendor's info.

Thank you.
  • BATMANBATMAN Posts: 167Member
    edited April 2012

^..^

• Ironworker808Ironworker808 Posts: 47Member
    Thank you!
  • Mjd1213Mjd1213 Posts: 165Member
    I recently JUST saw how big the world of ejuice is haha can someone PM me the info as well :D
    I would just google search 'dudes that vape'. I imagine it would be in the top results.
  • crazymaccrazymac Posts: 411Member
    just tried another vendor and they gave me a sweet(pink) flavor sample and all i can say is it was too sweet for my likings
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
    @Mjd1213   sent you a pm sir !

• GenbotoGenboto Posts: 45Member
    I order from a different vendor and this vendor can adjust the PG/VG mix to whatever you want, add extra flavoring or additional flavorings, add extra throat hit, etc.  You just let them know how you want your juice and they make it for you. They don't have a large stable of flavors but every one they sell is top notch.