18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Got a tank....I think....

SteelySteely Posts: 110Member
edited April 2012 in The World of E-Cigarettes
I-turbo clear atomizer tank...bought one for some ridiculously cheap price ($6 or $7)

fits on my V2 batteries

so...all I need to do is fill the tank with e-juice and vape?
Are they THAT simple?

Comments

• emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Yes.  Just don't get juice in the center tube...and DON'T overfill over the top line on the side!  (it may "settle" after filling..but don't try to top it off at that point...you'll have your 1.6ml. already).  To do either is to risk leaking.

That's all there is to it.  Unscrew the top, drop you juice down the sides of the tank to the line, put the top back on (don't lose that little gasket on the mouthpiece post!) and vape.  Easy peasy.
  • MuldemarMuldemar Posts: 500Member

@Steely..thats it..just be careful..not to get juice down the center tube

• SteelySteely Posts: 110Member
    Wow...just....wow....
    Plus..you can SEE when you are out of juice...
    amazing

Sorry for the newb reaction lol
    No problems..I was thinking the same thing last week =))
    OK...dumb question incoming.....

The "wick" seems to reside up between the 1.2 and 1.6 fill lines...

When the juice drops below 1.2 ... how does the wick get soaked?
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,366Member ✭✭✭
    Hold it level and roll it or tip it.
    You just tip it every few tokes..to saturate the wick as it gets lower.
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    As you vape, you will bring the whole thing up to an almost horizontal position, which makes the liquid in the tank rush past the wicks. it will then soak up more liquid and continue to work. If you are a heavy hitter like me you have to be conscious of this or else risk burning out the tank. If you do, you can try rinsing them out in hot water and letting them dry out which should help get some of the burnt gunk out of there. Proper use will certainly extend the life of these.
    @Steely   the natural action of vacuum and vaping and your hand.  It'll keep the wicks wet until the tank is nearly done...when it drops very low you will likely need to occasionally dip the battery a bit horizontal and roll it a little to be sure the wicks are staying wet.
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,366Member ✭✭✭
    yah, you remember - stop, drop and roll!

what eme and wmike said :D

Mine was the "condensed version"

=))
    Awesome folks...cant wait for my juice delivery now lol
    Thanks so much for the replies :)
  • Kinectamaniac2point0Kinectamaniac2point0 Posts: 9Member
    edited April 2012
    What happens if you accidentally get liquid in the tube? And now that I think about it...clear blank V2 cartridges would be cool if we can truly see when we need to refill.
  • Mark_NHMark_NH Posts: 131Member
    I was so impressed with the first two SI clearomizers I purchased that I order another 4 .... figuring having 6 color tinted clearos would be a nice way to id the juice
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    When you set it down lay it on it's side rather than standing it up...helps keep the wicks saturated.
  • LarryKLarryK Posts: 67Member
    Don't forget that the cap unscrews then pulls off. Be sure to screw it back on after you fill it. The threads are hard to see. It may leak if you don't screw it back on.
  • patty02patty02 Posts: 95Member
    I have to tell you @steely they are the best things I have ever bought I also got the big battery to go with it and all I can say is awesome.. got mine 2 week's ago and haven't used regular carto's since... so easy to fill and great vapor also... 
  • suzieQsuzieQ Posts: 478Member ✭✭
    What happens if you accidentally get liquid in the tube? And now that I think about it...clear blank V2 cartridges would be cool if we can truly see when we need to refill.W
    Well what happened to me is it leaked all over my new laptop, it was not pretty.  My own fault, though

Sorry I didnt do that right.  OOPS
    @suzieQ if you get liquid in the center it will just drip out i usually just tap it and no more than a small drop comes out.

Another tip...watch for the tiny clear O ring that is around the mouthpiece post!  Don't lose it...it seals things off in there, so you don't get juice up into the mouthpiece!!  
  • Simul8ed_Sm0kerSimul8ed_Sm0ker Posts: 33Member
    Glad to hear these work with the V2 batteries!  I was looking at them but my husband would have a fit if another battery came into the house.  Now I can get the true flavor of my favorite juices :)
    @patty02 what would cause a Iturbo to leak, really bad, I had a small puddle on my mouse pad, I thought I had filled it wrong.  I have not used it since only because I have some that do not leak., I am assuming I am doing something wrong with the I turbo tanks though.
  • FuryFury Posts: 204Member
    Another tip...watch for the tiny clear O ring that is around the mouthpiece post!  Don't lose it...it seals things off in there, so you don't get juice up into the mouthpiece!!  
    learned that today the interesting way with a volt clearo
    @
    suzieQ if you get any liquid in the center tube it will come out the bottom I just put the screw tip on after filling and blow through it and wipe it off.. if you have dropped it like my friend did it may have a small crack in it you can barely see it.. I have to say I am amazed at how great they work I have no problem suggesting them to my friend's..
    yep spot on, there is a small crack,,i was filling it to see if i could figure where it was leaking..sure enough, there it was.  dont know how it got there..thanks @patty02
    yw @suzieQ any time..

• lynnlynn Posts: 155Member
    The new ce4+ has longer wicks.
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    Some juices with citrus or "fire ball" or even menthol flavors can cause cracks, so says the site I get mine from.
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    Some juices with citrus or "fire ball" or even menthol flavors can cause cracks, so says the site I get mine from.
    I've even read that juices that contain cinnamon  will also crack tanks. 
  • DragonDragon Posts: 596Member ✭✭

I love these on my VV mods, but the ones I get have the wick all the way down each side I pay $4.99

From the manufacturer site. I have not tested this clam yet out of citrus and menthol at this time.

"New Improved Vision ego clearomizers . V3 .

raw material Tubes : PCPGPX1001 ( those kind of raw material was special chose

to meet the special request for some of USA DIY liquid which had happened being crack .Now No crack

any more when you are using those kind of special Liquid .

Also we made our Vision EGo clearomizers with Long wicks . that will make it more smoothly when the liquid

nearly to the bottom .

• Carebear45Carebear45 Posts: 296Member ✭✭
    @Dragon, where did you get that one from?  I have iTurbo's that look like that but not with the wick all the way down the sides like the pic you posted.  PM me where you got that one from AND if they are compatible with the V2 batts  .........  Thanks :)
  • wmike145wmike145 Posts: 422Member
    @carebear45 - I'm not sure exactly where he got them from, but, the eGo is 510 threaded. They could work with an adapter.
    edited May 2012
    @Carebear45 those are the ones I got they do work with a adapter but look a little silly. But it still does the job. They are also low resistance 

Edit those aren't the exact ones I have. The ones I have the wicks aren't that long. It's hard to see because they are full but the wicks are at the top and don't take up much room. I get a great hit out of these. I'll try and snap a pic of a empty one so you can see what I'm talking about. 

edited May 2012

Carebear45 I sent you a pm and here is what need to go with it a 808 battery to 510 adapter

They are also available different colors but have the short wick.

Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Blue (LR)Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Green (LR)Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Purple (LR)Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Red (LR)Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Smoke (LR)Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer - Yellow (LR) 

edited May 2012

Hey I was just searching around and found the same tank but made for the KR808D-1 battery no adapter needed. PM me if want the link Carebear45  Steely I already sent it to you. Its $7.95 but with no adapter its about the same.

Hope this helps

• Carebear45Carebear45 Posts: 296Member ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    WOW I am so overwhelmed.  I love the different colored ones and just ordered 6 from SI to use with different juices in them.  I am 50/50 on getting one of the batteries that actually fit these clearomizer's as I do like using my V2 batteries with them regardless of the silly look they work great for me, the adapters look kind of silly too lol but I think I may break down and get one of the eGo batteries (just not sure which vendor to get one from).  The only thing I was reading on one of them was that if you use other ejuices it may crack the clearomizers ???, but that may just be a ploy to get you to buy that particular vendor's ejuices too I dunno.  I am overwhelmed by all of the different sites that I am being referred to (which is way cool).  I wish I could just find one vendor that has everything I want (I wish it was V2 since they were my first).  I am now waiting on 3 different shipments from 3 different vendors so I will wait to see how these work for me.  You guys are the best I have learned so much and I thank you all for your suggestions and help and personal pm's.  BE AWARE....after a while I am gonna start asking for donations if I keep this up.....   =))

Can I borrow a dolla ???

:))
  • matcasmatcas Posts: 210Member
    I have the vgo it is great with the clearomizers they will drain the v2 batteries. And they are cheaper.
    Real quick question do any of you vets or adventurous newbies like myself have a nova ViVI tank? I think I'm going to pick one up tomorrow they are $14 but come with 3 different wicks each one has a different resistance. 

Here is what I'm talking about just incase you have one and they are called something else 

Thanks 
  • cricketinecricketine Posts: 366Member
    Question about the clearomizer: have kept it full but after a week of using it, it tastes burnt. Is this normal...like a maximum time you can us it? Can the atomizer (?) be replaced? If so where can I get one because I don't see them listed on the site I bought it.

I think I'm just going to stick with the tanks...I really like them :)
    Just clean it in vodka or ever clear
    Question about the clearomizer: have kept it full but after a week of using it, it tastes burnt. Is this normal...like a maximum time you can us it? Can the atomizer (?) be replaced? If so where can I get one because I don't see them listed on the site I bought it.

If you get what I posted above you can buy extra wicks for about $2.50. Just be warned they aren't the same threading as v2 but they work with a adapter and they do look a little ridiculous since they are so big compared to the v2 battery. But they get the job done. 
  • LeapingFrogsLeapingFrogs Posts: 393Member

Mine start to taste a little whacky after about a week (possibly a little less) too and my juices start to really discolor. I've come to the conclusion that this is due to the sugars carmelizing on the wick and coil. This is about the time I clean the tanks really well. I clean mine in vodka. I just soak them until the wicks turn white and dry them out (which is pretty quick to do with the aid of a hairdryer and a dry burn on a manual battery) and they're good to go again. I've been using the same clearomizers for over  month. I'll probably use them until the atomizer bombs out.  
    I had cleaned mine in everclear same as you, still nasty with a fresh refill. 
    Ah well....I'll find my sweet set up someday!
    I must say I'm kinda surprised this thread hasn't been shut down considering nothing discussed here is V2, with the exception of a battery or two.  :-\"
    Shh they'll hear you.