18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

MARLBORO LIGHT FLAVOR E LIQUID?

lgskater77lgskater77 Posts: 11Member
edited May 2012 in New Members Start Here
I have a friend who smokes marlboro lights and i wanted to know if there was a flavor that tastes semi close to what he smokes now. Thanks as always for all your input

Comments

• TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    Nothing you will vape will taste exactly like a regular cigarette. v2 does sell custom carts, I've tried the Marlboro ones and they are good but do they taste like Marlboros nope. 
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    edited May 2012
    Tap is correct. It is very difficult to replicate the taste of an actual cigarette mostly due to the fact that there is no combustion of the tobacco, paper, and all the other chemicals associated with traditional cigarettes. You just have to find flavors you like and stick with those. After a while you should feel that you wouldn't even want the taste of an actual cigarette.
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sampler Pack
  • lgskater77lgskater77 Posts: 11Member

does v2 only sell the custom carts in packs of 100? or can you get like a 5 pack

• jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    Look in the "Limited Edition Cartridge Flavors" thread on the first page. There are many other flavors on there for $8.95 a 5 pack. You will need to call to order them. Here's the link:

http://v2forum.com/discussion/1847/limited-edition-cartridge-flavors-forum-only-updated-4412/p1
  • lgskater77lgskater77 Posts: 11Member
    i think most tabacco e cigs flavors taste better than a anoalog cigarette to me, but taste in so subjective
  • AndyM63AndyM63 Posts: 160Member
    I was a 1+ pack a day smoker before V2, and Marlborough Light 100's was my brand.

V2 Red is what I switched to for the tobacco flavor.  Doesn't taste the same at all... it is much better.  Congress and Sahara did nothing for me.

V2 Red basically tastes like the M Lights with a sweet aftertaste.  I don't know how to describe it, but it made my transitions from analogs a snap.  Haven't had an analog since Christmas!
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    I vape and still have M. Lights occasionally. As others have said, there is no way to replicate burning tobacco flavor. Most ex-smokers call this a good thing. 

The closest I've come to the flavor of M. Lights is when I happened to mix various tobacco eCig flavors, and even that is hit or miss. Something like V2 Red with Ry4 can be close to a hit, but depends on how it is mixed and mood that the vaper is in. If feeling ultra stingy on what makes for excellent tobacco flavor, then this won't work.