18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Is there any other e-liquid similar to Congress?

mrtmanmrtman Posts: 1Member
edited May 2012 in Vaping Central
Does anyone know of any e-liquids out there that taste like V2's congress?  I would be most appreciative of a PM with some details if you have any info.

Thanks so much,

TS

Comments

• DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭

Don't know of any but......... birds of a feather will flock together.

http://forum.v2cigs.com/discussion/4500/congress-the-flavor-lovers-of-the-world-unite/p1

• joyfulriverajoyfulrivera Posts: 1,410Member
    @mrtman My husband loves the congress. We've been trying different juices to find one close enough that he likes. He says the ry4 has a mellowness close to the congress that he likes. Best thing is to buy some dif samples of juice to see what suits you best. Some sites have sample packs. we got a tobacco sampler that had 5 different ones. Thats how he found the ry4. If you haven't tried it, u might want to get a sample and see.
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 735Member
    I like the ry4 also.  I did order a Congress ejuice from another manufacturer to see if it tasted like V2's.  It was horrible nothing like the flavored carts.  So just cause someone writes Congress on the bottle I guess it isn't going to taste like my favorite carts.