18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Power-Cig problems

dnb34tz420dnb34tz420 Posts: 2Member
edited May 2012 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
I got this back in january and have had no problems until recently. Has anyone had problems with this particular e-cig where the button sometimes just doesn't work? it clicks down but it doesn't vaporize a lot of hte time. It started to happen rarely but it built up to being often, and now is the case most of the time. It seems like sometimes hitting it does the trick for a puff, but then it goes back to how it was. I think I will call customer service in the morning but I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem before.

Comments

• CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,804Member
    Not with my power cig but with one of my manual batteries. It was acting that way for a few days then just started working properly again. I expect I will probably have issues with it again sooner or later but for now it is working again. Yep I would call cs.
  • dnb34tz420dnb34tz420 Posts: 2Member
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the info. I talked to my other friend who uses V2 and he said he thinks that the liquid in the cart is not touching the hot part which is why when I hit it, it goes into place or something. I'm thinking of maybe just getting a battery cig... seems more convenient and practical.
    edited May 2012
    As long as you have placed 1 order since January your warranty should still be in effect. Call cs and they will trouble shoot and it should replace at no charge if the issue cannot be resolved. The power cig is great and I wouldn't want to just let it go. But YES if you do not have a battery you DEFINATELY need to get one.
  • JmanJman Posts: 3,050Member
    @Cynsonya already helping the people out. Nice job. 
    LoL:) Trying to learn quickly!
  • pawpawpawpaw Posts: 58Member
    i have both the power-cig and the notebook and they did the samething.what worked for me at least for a while was to twist or bend the wire at the tip of the thing.they both finely quit working and cs replaced them with out any problems.
  • Pandora84Pandora84 Posts: 168Member
    @pawpaw- You wounderful genuis! I was having the same problem and your little trick worked wonderfully. I am going to call CS to get it replaced but in the mean time I'm stuck at work for 10 hours with only my power-cig. Thank you so much!
  • back2frontback2front Posts: 79Member
    Mine does it once in awhile but not really been a big problem.