18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

"New Sealed Batteries"

dfrischdfrisch Posts: 2Member
edited June 2012 in V2 Sales and New Products
Received my ultimate kit the other day. After hearing about the new sealed batteries I was excited, but two of the batteries in my kit were the old ones with the hole in the middle. Only one was sealed. One was completely defective as well, but that's for another discussion!

Why all the hype about the new batteries when they are still shipping old stock! Customer service says you have a 50/50 chance of receiving the old style.

Comments

• jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    Not sure what you ordered/received but the manuals still have the hole in the middle but they are sealed. The autos are the ones that were changed to sealed. The new ones however are still not completely sealed, they are now just less resistant to getting juice into the battery because the center hole is no longer there. There are still a few tiny holes around the threads to allow air to pass through the battery to activate the switch.
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    @jneste.....I do think you meant MORE resistant to getting juice into the battery...right?
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    Lol @emeleste! Yes that is what I meant.
  • GinnyGinny Posts: 149Member

I just recieved sealed (one auto,one man) last week that were replacments for 2 defective batteries. I did not specify sealed when on chat but I am glad for it