18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

V2 Cigs is on Groupon!

2»

Comments

• Carebear45Carebear45 Posts: 296Member ✭✭
    I do not like the manual batts as much as I do the automatic so I would be willing to trade my white manual for an automatic when I get my order.......
  • sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member
    You have a deal, Carebear :)

Great @sultanofswag :) :)
  • Lively77904Lively77904 Posts: 1Member

Are you gonna offer this on groupon again? I saw it and got busy and when i came back it was done. :(

• tiffietiffie Posts: 3Member

I bought this deal and it's my first ecigarette ever. It's taking WAY too long to get here..

:-L :-L :-L
  • sultanofswagsultanofswag Posts: 557Member

I bought this deal and it's my first ecigarette ever. It's taking WAY too long to get here..

Yup, but we all knew it would before we ordered:

The Fine Print

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-v2-cigs-standard-starter-kit
    edited July 2012

Yup, but we all knew it would before we ordered:

The Fine Print

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-v2-cigs-standard-starter-kit

Yeah, I know. I've ordered through Groupon before but the wait just seems so much longer this time. :-L

My job position requires me to be in my office at all times. It's hard for me to go out for cigarette breaks and I want to stop smoking anyways. I can't wait till this comes in!! 

:D
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,804Member
    @tiffie....It's worth the wait! I think you will be more than satisfied:) Good luck on your journey to quitting the logs!!!
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    @tiffie I agree it's worth the wait but there are disposable e-cigs that may not be as delicious as V2 but they are "ok". My first e-cigs was a Blu bought from Walgreens, it lasted me 2-3 days and it helped me get interested in (a better) e-cig. They might help you as you wait for your new kit.

Thank you, @Cynsonya and @DaddyCat!!

I didn't know Walgreens has disposable ecigs! I'm gonna go bgrab one after work today. yay!!!

:D
    @tiffie, I looked on-line and my local Walgreens were out of stock of the Blu. You may want to check via phone or on-line before you go there. Oh, and you're very welcome. Good luck!
    Has it been 2 weeks yet??? I don't know why I am so excited to get our 3 new kits but dang I am! I currently have 6 V2 batts and enough juice and carts to last till 2013 but HURRY UP!!! LoL:):):)

Has it been 2 weeks yet??? I don't know why I am so excited to get our 3 new kits but dang I am! I currently have 6 V2 batts and enough juice and carts to last till 2013 but HURRY UP!!! LoL:):):)
    Hmmm looks like it's been one week since the groupon deal was offered so you might have to wait a little longer.  :P 
    :!!
    And more like a total of 3 weeks to arrive I am sure.
    In addition 2 the blu, Walgreens also carries one called FIN or FINITI.  I saw them the other day when I went to Walgreens and I was tempted to buy one to see how it tasted but I thought I may have read somewhere someone said don't get those so I didn't get it.  I was curious though :)  I didn't like the blu cause the menthol ones tasted like they had a bit of a tobacco flavor.  I did like my first disposable which was nJoy from 7 eleven.  Those are what got me to quit smoking and search for ecigs online in March. :)
  • TheFinancialReaderTheFinancialReader Posts: 52Member
    I think you are so excited because you're getting something fun in the mail rather than bills!
    @TheFinancialReader....You know that's right! My Mom and I order together alot to split shipping and so my Dad doesn't know exactly how much she is spending on vape supplies, lol. We are currently awaiting 5 orders....Ugh the suspense is a killer, lol:)
  • NeyaNeya Posts: 9Member
    Has anyone gotten theirs yet? If so, did groupon ever provide tracking info. I started checking tracking info 10 days out. Still no updates.
  • jnestejneste Posts: 2,547V2 Veteran
    Nothing here yet either. Same for a friend as well.
  • ziggyziggy Posts: 130Member
    Nope...nothing here either and no tracking info on the groupon site.
    edited July 2012

more info on this thread:

http://forum.v2cigs.com/discussion/5489/has-anyone-received-their-groupon-starter-kits

They picked up the kits from the V2 warehouse over a week ago...hopefully they are well on the way! 

Got tracking and shipping info! Mine are on their way!!!