18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

A new style drip tip/cartomizer sleeve

AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
edited July 2012 in The World of E-Cigarettes
I have this one the way, they are coming out of the UK. This just slips over the cartomizer adding a bit more style. I am getting mine ahead of the US release...sort of a preview. Drip shield both with and without tips wil be available as well...the drip shields will have o-ring seals top and bottom, the cartomizer sleeve is a friction fit.

Not my pic btw...when it arrives I will post some clearer pics...

Comments

• AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
    These are going to make their big debut at UK Vape Fest as well as on the ECF forum near the end of August. This one was part of a very small sample batch that was sent over from the UK. The fit on the carto was tight enough I used a drop of juice to lubricate the carto to slide it on all the way. Drip tip atty covers as well as drip shields are being done as well. Prices are not yet set.

The finish on my sample is very nicely polished and the turnings are well executed. It is slightly thicker in diameter than a standard drip tip and when used on a stick battery looks like a turn of the century (that would be 1900, not 2000) cigarette holder. With an XL stick battery it would look right at home with a 1920's flapper's dress...lol...or a steampunk outfit. I like the way it looks on my box mods and my Gripper. It also looks great on my VMod with the burl wood cover but isn't fat enough at the base to hold the cover on...will have to make a retaining nut for that.

imageimage
  • AbsintheurAbsintheur Posts: 6,429V2 Veteran ✭✭
  • Shar53Shar53 Posts: 735Member
    NICE!  :>
  • emelesteemeleste Posts: 5,294V2 Veteran ✭✭
    Very cool looking!!  Awesome, @Absintheur
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    Looks good :)
  • murphyinsightmurphyinsight Posts: 834Member
    How do you get your hands on this great stuff Abs?
  • dac311dac311 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    What is the device in the first pic? @absintheur