18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Pipe smokers?? Captain Black eliquid??

CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,762Member
edited August 2012 in The World of E-Cigarettes
Let me start by saying I hope V2 doesn't have any issues with this thread. My Mom and I started vaping almost 4 months ago with V2. My Dad was 100% NOT interested. Now a few days ago he decided he kind of want's to try it and plans to order a V2 starter kit in the next week or so (hoping for a Labor Day sale). He currently smokes cigarettes and a pipe. He knows he wants the Red V2 cartos but the problem is the pipe tobacco. Does anyone know of any pipe flavored eliquids? Specifically Captain Black ( a light vanilla laced pipe tobacco)? We tried googling it and didn't have much success. At age 64 with 1 heart attack behind him, we need to do this NOW! Anyone wth any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Rule62Rule62 Posts: 3,237V2 Veteran
    @Cynsonya I sent you a PM.
  • dBdB Posts: 731Member
    edited August 2012

Bet there is a flavor he would love AND....there are even e-pipe mods out there that are pretty cool.  Good luck with your Dad! 

• Sally53Sally53 Posts: 1,074Member
    sent pm
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,762Member
    Thanks everyone! I did see the pipes @dB but he said that's a definate NO. But he said that about ecigs 4 months ago, lol. Hoping he will change his mind about the pipe by Christmas. That would make a great gift!
  • TAP352TAP352 Posts: 953Member
    There is this guy on reddit.com e cig sub reddit reddit.com/r/ecr that sells custom made ecig pipes. If you are interested for the future @cynsonya pm me and I can set you up with his site. These things are beautiful. 
    Thanks a lot @TAP352...If we get him on the ecig I am hoping he won't like the taste of "real smoke" anymore and we can get him off that pipe as well! Would love to get him a couple epipes for Christmas or his Bday in January.
  • parrotladyparrotlady Posts: 684Member
    Bit late on this, but he might like Bella Valente. This company's liquids are a little too harsh for me but are pretty realistically tobacco. Belle Valente is a vanilla that isn't too sweet.
    Thanks so much @parrotlady. ^:)^