18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Im having zero luck finding local E-Cig vendors.

Hey guys, I've been google'ing my little heart out and coming up completely disappointed on finding local E-Cigarette vendors. I live in Central Oregon, and is there like a website to find local vendors or anything like that? Like a database maybe? I don't know, this could just be hopeless wishing, but besides Walgreens (Which only carries Blu, and as far as I know Blu doesn't fit on V2 with or without the adapter), Im finding absolutely nothing. Maybe a little help from my friends at V2? 

Comments

• mrtmrt Posts: 5,371Member ✭✭✭
  • BadwolfBadwolf Posts: 30Member
    @mrt Thank you that is a great web site
  • shadowsxckshadowsxck Posts: 206Member
    Call a couple local smoke shops. Some of them carry juice and batteries.
  • deadlyfruitloopdeadlyfruitloop Posts: 41Member
    @mrt, Thank you, I'm just out of luck, being as that all the town listed on the for Oregon are all super far away. Im gonna try and call my local head shop and recommend that they get some and hope fully that works.
  • dac311dac311 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    Why do you need a local vape shop? There's plenty to choose from online, no need to really go to a brick and mortar. Though getting juice without tasting it first is kind of a risk.
  • parrotladyparrotlady Posts: 693Member
    edited November 2012
    One reason is when you're running low and the #$(%*$& post office delivered your package to someone else. I'm pissed. I have a tracking number, it's marked "delivered" and it never got here. I called the post office and they don't exactly know who it was delivered TO.

Now it's a long weekend and they're closed. Does anyone know if I'm just out my $40 bucks?
  • amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    See if the company will help you. Call them and let them know you didn't get your package and sometimes they will send you a new order or know what to say to the P.O.

Anyways I think someone should be able to do something.

@amore, I think the vendor fullfilled their commitment. They did their part, and the package went out as scheduled. Right up until it got dropped into somebody else's mailbox it was on track. I think the best I can do is request a re-order, but even then they wouldn't be able to send it till Tuesday and it's a 4-day trip to get to my city.

I have enough stuff here to see me through the weekend, I'm just incredulous the mail carrier would put it in the wrong mailbox. I suppose it happens. But geez. And there's no real way to track it down because it was, um, "delivered".
    Things happen when a sub is on the route.
  • AlwaysANoobAlwaysANoob Posts: 18Member
    I alwaysss order 1 month ahead... rather be safe than sorry. But the shipping issues suck and can't be predicted. ;/
  • dac311dac311 Posts: 414Member ✭✭
    Yeah, I've had that happen once. And I've always paid for priority shipping just because I've never had that problem when something was sent priority. Only when sent first class parcel.
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    @parrotlady, any news on your vape mail? I hope you get your stuff soon.
    Hahaha, I love how off topic this discussion went.
    Sorry about derailing the thread. @DaddyCat, no word yet, but the post office hasn't re-opened since it happened because of the long weekend. I'll call tomorrow if they don't call me first.

And yeah, it probably was a sub. The regular mail carrier knows his delivery addresses.
  • CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,804Member
    @deadlyfruitloop...It's called a hijack, lol. 99% of the threads here end up the same way
  • happy_vapeyhappy_vapey Posts: 918Member
    edited November 2012
    @parrotlady
    I had something like that happen to me when i ordered from v4l, they resent the whole shipment without question.  I got my original order 3 days after the reshipment came with somebody having had written misdelivered on it and i had that sent back to v4l.  
  • jukiejukie Posts: 1,492Member ✭✭
    Have you called V2 CS? I wonder if they would resend it.
    Just out of curiosity, since my product has been in my town for about 5 hours this morning, are they gonna bring it to my door? Or leave it in the mailbox?

I live in a duplex complex, and we have some shared mailboxes with a big box for packages, i just dont know if I should be expecting them to come to the door, or if I have check the mailbox throughout the day.

@deadlyfruitloop, it depends on how you had it shipped.
    Just out of curiosity, since my product has been in my town for about 5 hours this morning, are they gonna bring it to my door? Or leave it in the mailbox?

To be placed in a mailbox it has to be delivered by USPS.
    Okay nevermind I got it! It did show up in the mailbox. They even gave me a free disposable with my order! I am not sure if they do that for everybody, It kinda freaked me out at first as I thought they sent me a disposable instead of my battery, haha. Haven't got a chance to try it out yet though, Im charging it but its seeming like its taking forever! Maybe i'm just a lil bit too excited? Lol
  • vapeguyrtsvapeguyrts Posts: 429Member
    @deadlyfruitloop can't wait to hear your first experience.  
    WOW! I honestly couldn't be more happy and surprised on how good this works. I was expecting it to still be a little too light, but I can honestly say I was COMPLETELY wrong! This product is amazing and I would encourage every smoker in the world to get one of these. The throat hit is perfect. The vapor production is perfect. The mobility is perfect. Im trying out the Red full flavor right now and I cant wait to try the Congress Full flavor! I couldn't thank you enough V2 Cigs, as Im pretty sure you just saved my lungs. I've tried to quit so many times in the past, but nothing ever worked. I always turned back to my Marlboros. I've only taken about 10 drags off my V2 and I can already tell im not goin back to analog anytime soon. Im taking this as a very big step in my life, and I am very proud of myself for giving this a shot. Vaping is my new thing now, and I'm sooooo glad I found out about this. Thank you soooo much again, V2!
  • ginalolaginalola Posts: 722Member ✭✭
    Congrats @deadlyfruitloop! Glad you are so pleased!
    Yayyy! Congrats! So glad you are enjoying it, told ya it was a good substitute for Marlboro!
    @deadlyfruitloop that is rocking good news. I'm very happy for you. Some day think about spare batteries and at least 1 more charger. Hardware can and will fail, it would be a shame to have to go back to cigs if you had an equipment failure.
    Thanks everyone, @DaddyCat, Yeah I know I need to get a couple new accesories (Im also really interested in the power-cig, Is that worth the money?) but Im really strapped for cash and so even being able to get $40.00 worth of merch off this site was pushing my limit. I really hope nothing fails between now and whenever it is that I will be able to order some more from here.

Made me smile to hear your good news @deadlyfruitloop   :D
    Yeahhhh!!! @deadlyfruitloop. Using liquids is more cost effective than pre fills. So nxt mnth maybe you can do that. Congrats!!
    Yeah Johnson Creek has a 30ml bottle for $20. Does anyone have experience with this brand? Also about how long would a 30ml bottle last me if Im smoking about a cart a day?
    At 1 carto a day a 30ml bottle should last about 30 days. V2 blanks and cartos hold .9ml
    Alright cool! $20.00 a month isnt bad at all! Thanks @Cynsonya

@deadlyfruitloop , Johnson Creek has a good quality control reputation. You may like the flavors, some do, some don't.

The V2 power cig is popular but it is a 5Volt device, some people love them others report it's easier to burn a carto/clearo with them.

edited November 2012
    Yeah, the power and notebook cig will burn your carts if you chain vape. That's why i gave mine away.

edited
    I have a random question. Is it safe to charge your battery overnight? Or does that roast the battery?
    Yes.  No.  I have had batteries charging for over 2 weeks with no ill effects.  JMHO
    @ mrt, Sweet! Thanks for the swift response!

For those who can't stand the suspense, an update. It wasn't V2 so I didn't contact them, and the vendor I did use states prominently on their site that they aren't responsible for mail screw-ups. I wrote them anyway with no success. I talked to the post office again and they are so very sorry, but it wasn't insured so I'm out 40 bucks, they have no idea who it was delivered to, but they are sincerely regretful.

Ironically, today I did receive a package from UPS. It was intended for my neighbor. It wasn't V2 so I walked it over to them.
    that sucks
    May be worth asking a few neighbors @parrotlady. When my Mom ordered her starter kit it was delivered to one of her neighbors. We called V2 because it was missing. They said it was a postal problem and couldn't do anything. We called the post office and raised 10 kinds of you know what. They wouldn't do anything either. A bit later it was discovered in a neighboring mailbox.
    that blows @parrotlady  sooo sorry  
    Sorry @parrotlady! I would walk up and down the street knocking on doors. Hang some signs ;)
    @jukie, that is a good idea
    I think I'm going to faint. I just got an email from the vendor with no note or message, just a form mail from stamps.com saying a package had been sent. When I wrote to them before I got an auto-reply saying how busy they were and I thought that meant I was out of luck. I'm stunned, my mouth is hanging open.

Both my favorite vendors start with "V" now. What awesome dudes.
    That is great, I am so happy for you :)
    All three of my favorite vendors start with V and I love the dudes ;)
    Wow @parrotlady!!! Nice!!