18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Can I use any Juice with V2 Cartridges?

TigerladyTigerlady Posts: 7Member
edited March 2013 in The World of E-Cigarettes
Hi,  I love my v2 batteries (got the extra long).  But want to use blank cartridges and other juices from JC (I just love their flavors).  I haven't did my own refills before so just wanted to know if I can use any juice and if there are recommendations for other juice makers that you all think are better please let me know.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,762Member
    Yes
  • missjaxxmissjaxx Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    I have blank cartridges from V2 and have success using liquid from other companies. The first few times will be a bit messy when you're starting out, but with practice.. you'll have less mess to clean up. :)
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    @TigerLady blanks are fine, V2's blanks are well regarded however you can refill cartos that you bought prefilled. As long as the new flavors won't conflict with the old there's no need to clean the cartos before filling. As for recommending other juice vendors, this being V2's forum it's best if we don't.
  • Rwp7Rwp7 Posts: 213Member ✭✭
    You can refill or use blanks with about any juice. Lurk around the forum a bit and you will oick up some good hints, or PM someone who sescribes something interesting. Most here are very helpful. A good thread to watch is "What are you vaping?"
  • angelangel Posts: 115Member
    Since you are talking about other juices and blank cartridges I have a question to ask of you "pros". I want to organize my juices so the flavors that I like I can put into my blank cartridges and not get them mixed up with other cartridges. Does anybody have a method they prefer or is easy? Thank you for any tips.
  • sdoddsdodd Posts: 1,174Member ✭✭
    @angel....nail stickers, on cart and then bottle worked for me :)
    I don't know what nail stickers are since I don't use them. Sorry. LOL
    sdodd said:
    @angel....nail stickers, on cart and then bottle worked for me :)

@angel...go to your local pharmacy and look with the fingernail polish and fake nails. There will be sheets of tiny stickers. Match stickers on bottles to sticker on clearo/tanks.
  • missjaxxmissjaxx Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    Cynsonya said:
    @angel...go to your local pharmacy and look with the fingernail polish and fake nails. There will be sheets of tiny stickers. Match stickers on bottles to sticker on clearo/tanks.
    That's a good idea.. I use clearomizers for my eGo batteries.. and sometimes I forget which liquid is which. :)
  • sdoddsdodd Posts: 1,174Member ✭✭
    thanks @cynsonya :) There are so many cool ones out there!
  • TheSmokinSquirrelTheSmokinSquirrel Posts: 774Member
    I  like  the multi  colored  end  caps   for  49  cents  a  pack  at  SI  ;)
    I did too until I got addicted to drip tips Squirrel.
  • TigerladyTigerlady Posts: 7Member
    Thanks every one I am new here so didn't realize i was doing a faux pas I will not do that again.  but thanks for the answers.
  • DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭

Tigerlady said:
    Thanks every one I am new here so didn't realize i was doing a faux pas I will not do that again.  but thanks for the answers.
    TigerLady, if you see someone mention a flavor you're interested in just ask them in a PM. V2 lets us run pretty freely on the forum but overt discussions of competing products does get noticed and if someone is too brazen they can be (and have been) banned. I'd hate to see that happen to anyone.

Oh, while nail stickers are nice the cashier always looks at me weird  when I buy them.  :-??
    ↑   LOL,  I  was  thinking  that  a  guy  wouldn't  want  to  be purchasing  that  kind  of  thing.  Heck!  You  might  as  well  just grab  a  box  of  Tampax  while  your'e  at  it!!   ↑  =))
    Oh just tell the nosy cashier they are for your beautiful daughter @DaddyCat. Besides, they sell ones with flames and skulls! I have those on my nails right now B-)
  • Rwp7Rwp7 Posts: 213Member ✭✭
    Being easter, I am goin to try putting the rubbery end caps in the food coloring and see if it takes. Will update.
  • MikeVMikeV Posts: 511Member
    Actually, you can't just use any juice with ecigs.  Like, I tried some Sunkist orange juice (medium pulp) the other day and it clogged my cart up bad! 

LOL!  Happy Easter everyone! 
    =))

Thank you very much. As of now I only have the V2 cartridges so I use the colors on them for what came in them but with my flavored juices I just got and the blank cartridges I needed a way of identifying which are which and couldn't figure that one out except by using zip lock bags and marking them but then I forget which are which. LOL. I've only been doing this 2 months and I'm still trying to learn a lot of stuff and the "lingo" also.
    I   like  the  scrapbook  stickers  myself! :)

=)) @MikeV ... I'm  actually  going  to  order  some  orange next  time  I  have  to  order  some  bacco..it  sounds  scrumptious!

• amoreamore Posts: 2,194Member ✭✭
    @TheSmokinSquirrel :D thanks for posting this, i needed to laugh ↑

Your  Welcome :-*
    edited April 2013
    Still  girly  but,  I  found some  stick  on  jewels  and,  I  can't  believe how  well  they  fit  on  top  of  the  bottles cap!  It's  almost  like   they  were made  just  for  them!!! :D

Will  post  a  pic  tomorrow
    Busy  yesterday  so  it's  a  day  late but anyways, here's  my  way  of  knowing what image  juice  is in  which  clearo  :)
  • MikeVMikeV Posts: 511Member
    Jeez @Squirrel.   If only I was half as organized!  =))