18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
Zig-Zag Vaporizers Zig-Zag vaporizers are a modern take on an iconic brand, with a style as individual as yours.

How to refill prefilled carts

kdoddskdodds Posts: 2,571Member ✭✭

Well, ordered some drip tips and a bottle of Congress.  My 2¢...

They say drip tips are the easiest method of filling.  This may or may not be so, but there's quite a bit of waste that drips down through the connector.  Going slower, like a few drops at a time every few minutes, helps, but still isn't very efficient.  If you put in the drip tip, you have to take off the caps anyway, and filling like this, without the drip tip in place, is a WHOLE lot quicker and way more efficient.  Condom method, well, you kind of have to guess how much you have left in the cart.  It's pretty easy to fill too much unless you've vaped the cart dry.  Again, this leads to quite a bit of waste.  For me, the clincher is that dripping directly on to the filler is, by far, the least messiest and most easily viewable method of refilling.  If I were doing dozens of bone dry carts at a time, though, I'd go with the condom method. 

Comments

• DaddyCatDaddyCat Posts: 6,786Member ✭✭✭✭
    Drip tips are not really intended to help drip filling. Lots of people use them to prevent drips of juice on their mouth though. Maybe they should be called "Anti-drip tips".

I agree with you conclusion, drip filling to top off a partially empty carto and condom filling for new, just cleaned, fully empty or new blanks.
  • kdoddskdodds Posts: 2,571Member ✭✭
    LOL, agree completely @DaddyCat.  I was being kind, really.  Barring trying to fill a blank or prefilled through the existing cap, I can't image a worse way, within reason, of trying fill or top off.  I just thought mentioning this here would be helpful since V2's site mentions this method as a "favored" means of using liquids.  I would have to say of the means listed, it is actually the least favorable.  For me anyway.
  • belasmithbelasmith Posts: 18Member
    Hey guys i didnt get to refil it. I also wanted to know.