18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

PCC

If the new PCC has 1200 mlh and the shorty batteries are 150 mlh wouldn't I be able to recharge 8 batteries? I'm only getting 4 charged.

Comments

• CynsonyaCynsonya Posts: 5,758Member
    V2 states the regular pcc will charge 4 batteries. The xl will charge 8.
  • zoydamaszoydamas Posts: 107Member
    Yea but it says four standard and I have the shortys
  • mrtmrt Posts: 5,418Member ✭✭✭
    Call CS.  No one here can solve it for you.  JMHO
    So you may get 4 1/2?
  • MikeVMikeV Posts: 511Member
    @zoydamas....

You can't transfer the entire energy stored in the PCC to the batteries without additional external "push" from the environment.  The 2nd law of Thermodynamics prohibits that from ever happening.

As the energy transfers from the PCC to the battery, the voltage drops in the PCC.  At some point, the voltage between the PCC and the battery will equalize and there will be no more differential driving force to move the energy from the PCC to the battery.

Now here's the kicker.  It will always take more energy to move whatever electrical energy is stored in the PCC to any other device - than what is stored in the PCC.  That's because of the 2nd Law of Thermo.  Sorry. 
    ^:)^
    Oh ok. That sucks though because I
    Going thru 5-6 batts a day. :-SS. Do you know if the charged batt will be at 4.2 ohm still?
    Your batteries do not have ohms your carttos do. The battery will come off the carger at 4.2V (volts). V2 batteries are not regulated so the voltage will drop while in use. Ending with a voltage of approx 3.6V before the light blinks and it dies. If you are going through 5-6 batteries a day, I highly suggest getting a couple xl long batteries during the 4th of July sale.
    Sorry I meant to say volts, not ohm. I would love the xl but I have the PCC another case and wouldn't really want a long batt like that. Ill just suffer and still bring the home charger when I'm out all day
  • kdoddskdodds Posts: 2,571Member ✭✭

Trust @Cynsonya.  You will eventually come over the dark side of XLs.  :D

The thing is, not only do they last longer, but their prime performance (right off the charger) also seems to be extended greatly.  I preferred the shorties for their closer to cig length, and I still use them during my commute, but that's about all they're good for, one day's commute, 2-4 hours, traffic depending.  You'd probably be better off with 3-4 XLs and the soft case if you're going through that much battery power.

• streamhawkstreamhawk Posts: 177Member
    I have two standards and two XL's and three chargers, and that's just for my V2 stuff, two 650 and two 1000mah, two chargers for another system with a 1000 twist on the way. Overkill? Nah....
  • Crystalplus2Crystalplus2 Posts: 890Member ✭✭
    What is it that draws people to have multiple types of pv's? Is it a tech gadget thing or what? I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something with just using a v2 type pv.
  • DrewskyDrewsky Posts: 1,947Member ✭✭
    What is it that draws people to have multiple types of pv's? Is it a tech gadget thing or what? I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something with just using a v2 type pv.
    For me, part of it is tech geekiness, part of it is being a control freak (some devices give a hecka lot of control to the user), part of it is massively increased vape time, and part of it is the flavour. When it comes to VTF, V2 is good enough on the Vapor & Throat hit, but the Flavour I get from a variable voltage/wattage device is way better, especially if I'm dripping.

Are you missing out? Well, if V2 meets your needs and you're happy with it, then no, you're not. I used strictly V2 for quite a while because I wanted a cig-alike experience and was very satisfied. I still use my V2s every day because I do like the whole cig-alike experience, why should I give that up? I just broadened my horizons.
    Ok. Thanks, @Drewsky. I'm a gadget geek, so I'll probably venture down that path at some point. 

Sorry for derailing from the original topic lol.
  • streamhawkstreamhawk Posts: 177Member
    510's offer a lot more in the way of atomizers, etc.
    Try the eroll. I have it and love it. Lots of vapor and with great TH
    I've been eyeballing the pretty custom egos (think that's what they are) on the vir.....hmm never mind. I probably should refrain from posting about other sites.
    I've been eyeballing the pretty custom egos (think that's what they are) on the vir.....hmm never mind. I probably should refrain from posting about other sites.
    Yeah, that makes V2 cranky.  ;)
    ;) Not sure if you know what I'm referring to, but they're really cool looking.
    I like @Cynsonya's use of nail art on the batteries. I'd love to see pics of a few. There are offerings of some wrapped devices out there that are pretty nifty. I think V2 is missing out on some sales by not offering wraps.