18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Any way to find stores that sell V2?

darkhawk64darkhawk64 Posts: 2Member
edited March 2011 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
I saw on the site that you could buy v2 cigs wholesale and become an affiliate, and stuff like that so I'm assuming that means there should be some store somewhere where the cigs are being sold. I am really wanting to try these cigs, and it would be easier for me to buy instore. I currently have njoy brand and let me just tell you, very poor quality. I live just north of dallas, texas, so if there's anywhy of searching for a store or if anyone knows of one, help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• darkhawk64darkhawk64 Posts: 2Member
    bump  :/
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,864V2 Veteran
    i have not heard of any place that sells them in a store.
  • CarolGCarolG Posts: 562Member
    Maybe one of the CS reps will chime in and tell you how to find out.
  • Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
    Dark.. I am part of the V2 Affiliate Program... I am not aware of being able to purchase them wholesale, but they have an 3 tier incentive program structured by sales volume.. You have people bounce through your site to V2 to order products. Tier 1 is less than 100 sales, you get 15% commission, Tier 2 is more than 100 sales but less than 200 sales and you get 20% commission, Tier 3 is more than 200 sales and you get 25% commission from each sale. You also get a 10% off coupon code for your customers to use, and you can also redeem it on your personal orders from V2 (but you do not get a commission hit for personal sales to yourself). Also, the number of sales builds up, it's not based on sales numbers for that month or anything.. So once yo hit 200 sales you are golden. 

I will email my affiliate representative for V2 and ask about wholesale possibilities, but I have not seen that mentioned anywhere yet. 
  • StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 563Member

As far as retail outlets, there is no list available on the V2 site you will have to email them. Wholesale info is here http://www.v2cigs.com/pages/Wholesale-Orders.html

Storyteller: Nice find.. :) I found a direct manufacturer in China to buy from at wholesale, but you have to buy in such large quantities that it is not a viable option for me. I figure I will work as an affiliate and simply build that revenue base to where I can start buying wholesale. Once I get my site done up professionally and get my marketing materials completed this week, I should be getting some big sales in. When I go out, I do not promote yet, but hourly I have 2 - 5 people approach me and talk to me about the products. Will be interesting to see what happens when I do go out to promote.. :) 
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    Watch that KaOs.
    FDA, actually Customs, has been seizing shipments. I would hate to see you  tie up money for something that might not get released to you.
    It's a crap shoot right now.
    EarthPig.. Yeah, I know.. The company I found sells to two other vendors here in the US who sell KR808 products, so it seems their stuff gets through OK. 

I agree on being careful.. There are a ton of scams going on with e-cigs right now too.. I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but I think the FDA, pharma, and/or tobacco companies might be funding a lot of these scams trying to demonize e-cigs because it effects all of their "businesses". 

Oh..I am sure you have heard this one, but there was even a rumor hitting around the internet that e-cigs use antifreeze as their base and it kills people. Like most things on the net it is a half-truth, but people will buy most any lie these days if it sounds plausible. Yes, propylene glycol is used in "non-toxic antifreeze", but the people pushing this rumor state the hazards of ethylene glycol in place of those of propylene glycol. 
  • EarthpigEarthpig Posts: 4,754V2 Veteran
    Antifreeze? Alcohol and even PG is a (form of) antifreeze.
    Old news and a FDA scare. In actuality there were a few tainted N-Joy carto's that got through with a faint percentage of it in em. It was part of FDA's claims against N-Joy.
    As much as I HATE the FDA, they did good in catching it, but went overboard in what was there.
    It was a miniscule amount that wouldn't really cause harm. Nonetheless, It was caught and is now looked for by all distributors. Good thing!

Like lead in a Mickey Mouse glass, or bad dog food., Once in awhile a bad one comes through.