18+ to purchase
V2 is designed with you in mind. V2 is the leading e-cigarette brand, delivering genuine satisfaction with authentic flavors and unparalleled performance.
Vapor Couture Collection Vapor Couture is the original e-cigarette for women, inspiring an entire line of fashionable accessories.
V2 PRO V2 PRO is the world’s most advanced line of vaporizers, representing the ultimate in form and function.

Tracking question...

PuffOnThatPuffOnThat Posts: 5Member
edited March 2011 in V2 Cigs Product Q&A
Can anyone tell me what's going on with my package. I don't understand why it keeps saying "Processed through Sort Facility,in OPA LOCKA, FL"If it's not one thing it's another on getting my carts!
BulletProcessed through Sort Facility, March 21, 2011, 6:06 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054BulletProcessed through Sort Facility, March 20, 2011, 9:53 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054BulletProcessed through Sort Facility, March 19, 2011, 1:34 am, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054BulletProcessed through Sort Facility, March 18, 2011, 7:06 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054BulletElectronic Shipping Info Received, March 18, 2011
%-(

Comments

• Ka0sKa0s Posts: 1,220Member
    Puff.. It is USPS failing here. They don't update as often as other couriers do.. I had a package say processed through sort facility and it stayed that way until I received the package and that day it said "reached destination" or some business like that hours after I got it out of the mailbox.. 
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 538Administrator admin
    Yes USPS is notorious for bad tracking... The Opa Locka sort facility is the largest USPS sort facility in South Florida... I think all our priority mail packages go through there.
  • PaulPaul Posts: 9Member
    Geeze, Andries, when do you sleep?
  • WhoWantstoKnowWhoWantstoKnow Posts: 315Member
    He does not sleep. He take short fast vapes to keep him awake. Always watching.... Nice to have the head man here helping us out.
  • JackieOJackieO Posts: 10,248Member ✭✭✭
    Puff

Next time go with FedEx Ground. Last shipment I got in 2 days without paying for 2 days.
  • MudokwanMudokwan Posts: 2Member
    I paid for two days and a week later still waiting. *sigh* So anxious to try this and hopefully in a matter of days it will be all worth the wait :)
    Been there - it is worth the wait. You'll learn how to order so you'll never be short. I takes time to figure it out.
  • MorrisMorris Posts: 30Member
    Teach us jackie
  • PuffOnThatPuffOnThat Posts: 5Member
    Thank you everyone. I will go with FedEx from now on!  ;-)
    Yeah.. Had a friend do fedex.. He ordered on a Saturday night and got his kit the following Wednesday or Thursday.. 
  • Andries_V2cigsAndries_V2cigs Posts: 538Administrator admin
    edited March 2011
    it pretty much depends what u order.... If its in-stock it almost always ships right away; in contrast some orders sit a week before getting fulfilled due to stock issues..... When the new product pages are completed In a month or so, all items wll have live status codes on the site, so people wil be able to see if a delay is expected on a particular item before they buy ...in the interim just call CS to double check if your order is time sensitive
    edited March 2011
    Morris

Biggest thing to get use to, THIS AIN'T SMOKING. You can't go the the store when you run out, well you can but then you'll be smoking again. You have to be willing to shell out some cash up front so you won't run out, it will even itself out in the long run and it will be cheaper than smoking, but you have to lay it out up front. Minimum - 3 batteries - 1 on the cart, 1 on the charger, 1 fully charged and ready to go. I also like the power cig for times like this - saves the batteries and gives alot more vapor (kills the cart fast though). Get the 80 pack - cheaper in the long run and you can't buy this at 7-11. When a sale comes order big if you can - 2, 3, 4 80 packs (whatever you can afford) - store in refrigerator - now you're not worried if there is a shortage. I know it's alot of money but now you don't have to order for a while and ordering in bulk saves on shipping also. If you wait until you only have a few left you're gonna panic and write a nasty post if they are out of stock for a while. But you only have yourself to blame because you didn't figure out how to keep yourself stocked up. Lastly don't order menthol 18's - I vape those and I don't need you ordering 3 80 packs and then I panic and have to write a nasty post. Try the REDS - I have no problem with that.
    Wait, my friends Vape those, try to get use to Congress. They're yummy.

You want to save your used carts. Put the condoms back on them and keep the sealed in a baggie. In case of a shortage or if you want to save money you can refill with juice. Much cheaper. V2 doesn't have it yet, can't wait for V2 menthol 18 juice, so you have to shop for it. (You of course will be ordering V2 Congress juice when it becomes available.)

Hey, it takes a while but you will learn how to do it according to your needs. it's the most important part of this whole thing because you never want to go back to smoking, and you know you will, if you run out. When you go out plan that you will have everything you will need for the time you are gone, and then bring more. What if the battery craps out? What if the cart wasn't full? What if the cart is a dud? I carry 2 charged batteries and 3 carts plus the battery and cart I am vaping, plus a charger. It's a whole different game. It takes a little getting use to. But, it's worth it.
    Morris

You were serious, right?
  • mombomombo Posts: 1,490Member
    Nice post Jackie O!  And Morris he IS serious!.....about everything but the Congress....yuk!  Oh and will you not order Coffee Lite in 80s?  That's what I smoke and you know I don't want to run out either!
  • TamyTamy Posts: 1,864V2 Veteran
    @JackieO Well said.
  • GeekyGirlGeekyGirl Posts: 837Member
    @JackieO I agree! with just one order (Ultimate Kit) I have a box all set up for all my vaporing needs, plus a little caring bag to hold my batteries, PCC and extra carts.  As soon as I get my next order (I ordered just after the system upgrade headache) I will have three lanyards that I can keep on the batteries, two pass throughs (yes I am that paranoid) with 7 batteries and something like 50 carts.  Why run out when you can prepare!  AKA: Paranoid like me. =D
  • PuffOnThatPuffOnThat Posts: 5Member
    Well here is an update. I contacted USP because I never received my package. Here is the response. "Your parcel has an obvious problem with the label not correct or missing information for it to be sent out.  It is "looping" in the processing center in Florida because it can't find a correct destination sort.  I would contact the sender and ask them for another item sent.  Clarify your address to be sure when you contact them."
    I'm so sick of this crap! 

• Stephanie_V2cigsStephanie_V2cigs Posts: 546Banned
    Puff, I have emailed you regarding this.
    Thank you
    PuffOnThat

OMG! Listen, I know you're hurting but I can't stop laughing at that message. The package just keeps going endlessly around and around in the same Post Office. Holy Crap! They can't be serious putting a message like that out to the paying public. Use the FedEx Ground next time it works great for me.
  • GeekyGirlGeekyGirl Posts: 837Member
    @Jackie FedEx is an upgrade from USPS, but UPS is MUCH better . . . if you can afford it.  They update like there is no tomorrow.  :-D
    Hehehe.. The USPS is run by the government.... Imagine when they put in fully government run healthcare..I get the image of a 90 year old lady being sent up and down and escalator because they cannot read her armband to determine where she goes, so they keep her looping on the escalator.. LOL
  • jcramer20jcramer20 Posts: 227Member

If the package was mislabel Fexed ground would have had the same problem, Beside I had one order shipped fedEx ground and it was way slower then USPS. It took ten days for fedex ground to get it to me, USPS takes about 3 days.

FedEx Ground travels the whole way by ground,

USPS Priority Gets put on a plane.

edited March 2011
    Bump

Wow - page 30 to page 1 - but for how long?
  • WhoWantstoKnowWhoWantstoKnow Posts: 315Member
    USPS is special. I've never trusted them since they "Lost" a 3k lighting set for one of my clients. Somewhere out there a mail man has some pretty darn fancy lights.>_>.
  • MorrisMorris Posts: 30Member
    Yes JackieO thank you for taking time to explain!
    Gladly. You see it's not perfect yet, they are working on that. And it's aggravating waiting if you have run out, But really, since you know this, you only have Morris to blame. Good Luck.
  • EdmundoEdmundo Posts: 1Member
    :(( I have an order panding from G.B.its almost a month but it has just arrived from ny,ny to opa loca I hope I get them soon